• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2013 WINNERS FROM MIDDLE EAST, ASIA.. Post here

As far as I know here & in Niraland, they strted to get the 2nd NL since 19 Sep only not before that, do U know any one who receive it on the 15 Sep?

but I didnt receive my 2nd NL??

Call KCC and discuss the problem with them! You will also have your interview in November instead of October! And let me tell you something, you are a lucky person, be grateful and thankful to the Almighty. Sooner or later, you will get the 2nd Nl. It is just a matter of a few weeks at most. You can't miss November, for sure! Be patient and grateful, there are so many people are in the line, and dying to get current!

They use to answer phone calles but since last week all I could get is teh auto answering machine!

Last edited by a moderator:
They use to answer phone calles but since last week all I could get is teh auto answering machine!

I called them yesterday, and they received my call. I wonder which number you call!!!!!!

Good for you. Well, I called the number that I always did for 30 min.. with no answer, I think I mentioned that they use to answer calls, which means I'm calling the right number:)

I called them yesterday, and they received my call. I wonder which number you call!!!!!!

Good for you. Well, I called the number that I always did for 30 min.. with no answer, I think I mentioned that they use to answer calls, which means I'm calling the right number:)

Am i too late?

Hi I am too late? I was selected as a one of the winners of 2013 dv lottery. And I have just sent them all my form and photographs on September 18th. Am i too late??? will my case will still be processed???? please help.

Hi I am too late? I was selected as a one of the winners of 2013 dv lottery. And I have just sent them all my form and photographs on September 18th. Am i too late??? will my case will still be processed???? please help.

Please add your details in to your signature , then others can help you. Thanks

eg :

CN: 2013AS000002xx
Entry Date: 5th Nov, 2011
1st NL Checked: 1st May, 2012
Docs sent to KCC: 25th May, 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 30th May 202
2nd NL : ?
PCC Country 1 : Done
PCC Country 2 : ?
Medicals :
Interview :

Hi Bilgutei, first of all, congratulation for being a winner of DV 2013. Please share with us your case numer & all other details like we all did here, in order to answer your question. Thanks

Praise the lord the almighty, I just got my 2NL. Hope that all of you will get it soon. :)