• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2013 WINNERS FROM MIDDLE EAST, ASIA.. Post here

Praise the lord the almighty, I just got my 2NL. Hope that all of you will get it soon. :)

Congratulation Pokimon! finally you received your 2 NL. its good news for us also. I am also waiting my 2 NL. In this forum me and Perera waiting 2 NL but others may there who are still waiting their 2 NL. I request to all who do not post only come as guest in this forum but not give any comments; please post in this forum with yours' signature which help us to understand the behavior (about 2 NL sending pattern) of KCC. And we can estimate that how many people are remaining to get their 2 NL having current Cut off Number 2350 from Asia?

Hi all, I was read only. I am going to join this big family. Hope Asia cut off number can be increase!

KCC released the visa bulletin for December. My case number is current for December.. i am waiting for the 2nd NL

Hi Raja

Thanks immgrat, definitely i will post

Hi,
I'm also a winner from Sri Lanka and case number is 29** (very close to 3000), expecting the Case No. to become current in December. Going through Nairaland Forum and this Forum everyday.
One question since you're also from Sri Lanka - Last year one of my friends got the Green Card (DV2012) and he submitted only a sponsorship letter from USA. But here i saw in a place someone commented that embassy is expecting an "Affidavit of Support" in this years program.
Can you or someone else from Sri Lanka verify this?

/Ruwan

Hi,
I'm also a winner from Sri Lanka and case number is 29** (very close to 3000), expecting the Case No. to become current in December. Going through Nairaland Forum and this Forum everyday.
One question since you're also from Sri Lanka - Last year one of my friends got the Green Card (DV2012) and he submitted only a sponsorship letter from USA. But here i saw in a place someone commented that embassy is expecting an "Affidavit of Support" in this years program.

/Ruwan

Hi Ruwan,

Nice to meet you.. several times i check with US embassy, 1st time they said just sponsor letter is enough, again i check with them after that they said we need to get the affidavit of support form also. 3rd time i call them and ask regarding this.. now they said only sponsor letter is enough.. i am in confused..

Ruwan please can you check with US embassy again and let me know

Hi,

/Ruwan
Sorry, December cutoff is 2700.

Affidavit of Support

Hi Ruwan,

Nice to meet you.. several times i check with US embassy, 1st time they said just sponsor letter is enough, again i check with them after that they said we need to get the affidavit of support form also. 3rd time i call them and ask regarding this.. now they said only sponsor letter is enough.. i am in confused..

Ruwan please can you check with US embassy again and let me know

Hi,

I sent a mail to the US Embassy Colombo to clarify this "Affidavit of Support"/'Sponsorship Letter" mess. No reply from them for two days yet. Will update this forum ASA I get a reply.

/Ruwan