• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2013 WINNERS FROM MIDDLE EAST, ASIA.. Post here

Pokimon

Registered Users (C)
CN: 2013AS000002xx
Entry Date: 5th Nov, 2011
1st NL Checked: 1st May, 2012
Docs sent to KCC: 25th May, 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 30th May 2012
2nd NL : 24th Sep, 2012
PCC Country 1 : Done
PCC Country 2 : ?
Medicals :
Interview : Nov
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the hell? Even under 1000 no interview?

Have you online checked you have interview date or not?

Do you mind to disclose one more digit, such as 9XX? Or at least can you email to me? Thank you!

What's the hell? Even under 1000 no interview?

Have you online checked you have interview date or not?

Do you mind to disclose one more digit, such as 9XX? Or at least can you email to me? Thank you!

Thank you all for posting.
YES, still no 2nd NL.. I emailed KCC more than 20 times & called them many times with no result!

Oh.. Good for them , but can you please let us know when they got their 2nd NL? I mean in August or September? Thank you

Oh.. Good for them , but can you please let us know when they got their 2nd NL? I mean in August or September? Thank you

Both in August and September! The 18** guy got it two days ago!

The largest one who got his 2nd NL is 18**. 100% confirmed, I know him personally!

It seems that the 2NL not by case number in sequence, may be within cut off range according to mail date receive from KCC? But the problem is, as case number under 1900 still not yet interview, it may cause snowball effect!

Can you share with us, this 18** guy interview date?

And can you share with us, all of your friends got or not yet got 2NL which is under 1900? Thank you!

Sorry, I wouldn't share his interview date, as it it is his private matter. One thing that I can tell is that, his interview is in November although he was current in October.

Not sure what they are doing.. but it must besomething crazy going one.. the embassy told me that low cases numebers like mine should be interviewed in October, bit I never got the NL!!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what they are doing.. but it must besomething crazy going one.. the embassy told me that low cases numebers like mine should be interviewed in October, bit I never got the NL!!:confused:

Which country do you belong to?

Sorry, I wouldn't share his interview date, as it it is his private matter. One thing that I can tell is that, his interview is in November although he was current in October.

Can you share his/her interview date in November, 1 - 10, 11 - 20 or 21 - 30?