• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2011 Date of Entry/ Winning chances correlation

derekkdude

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I read from some website online that if you enter during the first 3 days or the last 3 days of the entry period, you have higher chances to win the lottery. Can people who already received their NL tell us what date they entered the lottery, so that I can confirm/ disconfirm this? Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone, I read from some website online that if you enter during the first 3 days or the last 3 days of the entry period, you have higher chances to win the lottery. Can people who already received their NL tell us what date they entered the lottery, so that I can confirm/ disconfirm this? Thanks a lot.

No, this is not true !... the qualified entry will be save on the computer first, whether you submitted during the first days or last days, then after filtering (picking only the qualified entries) the computer will start RANDOMLY pick the qualified names/applicants, then among those, the winners come... that's

so, submitting time has nothing to do with that

good luck

It's a matter of luck, which unfortunately I don't have (so far - 12 times), but next year is almost here 5 more months to apply ;)

All qualified applicants have an equal chance of making it through the random selection.We cannot predict it is purely based on luck.

It's a matter of luck, which unfortunately I don't have (so far - 12 times), but next year is almost here 5 more months to apply ;)

YOU DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE USA BUT YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!! .....what a brainless loser are you?!
DUDE.. YOU ARE NOT JUST AN IDIOT ...YOU ARE ONE VERY SPECIAL KIND OF MORON ...you ought to be put out of your misery by euthanasia .. hehehe

hi bmx88,
you need to have manners when you communicate with others. You shouldn't take your grievances out on others. Mirinex was frank enough to say what he felt. That doesn't make him an idiot. An idiot is someone who can't think a little far more than what his immature emotional reflexes force him to think. So please these forums are meant for the betterment of peoples' lives, not for discouraging bulches like yours. Take it easy.

hi bmx88,
you need to have manners when you communicate with others. You shouldn't take your grievances out on others. Mirinex was frank enough to say what he felt. That doesn't make him an idiot. An idiot is someone who can't think a little far more than what his immature emotional reflexes force him to think. So please these forums are meant for the betterment of peoples' lives, not for discouraging bulches like yours. Take it easy.

marinex is an idiot

hi bmx88,

who and what is "bulches"??.. anyway .. he is not and IDIOT he is a MORON ..totally different thing:cool: