• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010's result is out. True/False?

I got mine on JUNE 14, 2007 AF48 XXX and my letter was dated May 2, 2007 for DV2008. So I guess the is still more time.

Present location Los Angeles

Today i recievd my NL i'm in Boston MA
the case number 17xxx from Egypt
dated March 31
guys what do you think about this number is low or it's high?
i applied 16 times befor and this is it
please advise me how to AOS while i'm in USA
please Youssry can you e-mail me at
houselight75@yahoo.com i need your advice please
thanks and have a good luck to all of you
i'm waiting for your feedback
Thanks

Hey There
My sister got one too she live in boston.......too she is still gathering some imformation ,some ppl said not to sent nothing to kkc some said do...... that is why i am here to get some idea from same winner from past. i got you email so i will email you so we can exchange information. oka y if you do not mind.:D

Hey There
My sister got one too she live in boston.......too she is still gathering some imformation ,some ppl said not to sent nothing to kkc some said do...... that is why i am here to get some idea from same winner from past. i got you email so i will email you so we can exchange information. oka y if you do not mind.:D

may be her is around 9000 thoug

Any news about ASIA region? Is it out yet?
till now only AF, EU, SA region that recieved NL . . .
Good luck to all .............

Komal76,

lol!!!!!!!!!! 2nd letter ke? it was 2008 and becos i am from Nigeria. that is a high number and they mostly dont get to such numbers in Nigeria. So my case is closed.

it is not about winning this lottery, it is about winning with a good low number. Espeically when you are from Nigeria.

Smallacrimose, pls dont be sorry. It was actually my husband that won the lottery but he still got a CR1 visa since I am a US citizen, so all ended well for us. Thanks anyway. I believe your boyfriend will be fine.

Let's give them the benifit of the dought. If its true that they have recieved NL better. I think those who don't believe should be worried about recieving theirs. It is possible they have recieved NL because I recieved mine 18/4/08 in Ghana-Africa. The fact that those of us regular members of the forum have not recieved NL does not mean NL is not out.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God
vinesoft its out my wife got hers just abt a week or so ago

It is really unfortunate that there are so many idiots on this forum. These requests are from people who are simply desperate and envious. Get a life.

I wish there can be sanity in this forum. Can you please redraw your hard word 'Idiots'. Thank you.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

It is really unfortunate that there are so many idiots on this forum. These requests are from people who are simply desperate and envious. Get a life.

My Friend joesoap101!
Could you please be a little polite in this forum and write a better words?!:eek: You replied to a post that belong to 12/April and today is 3/May!!! every answer has a life time and when he wrote that about screen shot it was necessary for that day to show others that the results are really out. But today it is not necessary anymore because everyone knows that NLs are out!;)

My friend VahidGTU, very clever of you for not bringing yourself down to joesoap101's level and using harsh words, but he deserved it so I'm not so polite like you and I'm gonna reply to him in his manner and say that he is ignorant which prevents him from understanding what someone really meant with what he said, so joesoap101 YOU better get a life and let these friendly people here have a civilized conversation and spare all of us of your bullshit.

VahidGTU and others good luck with the Notification Letters, I know you're awaiting it with great anticipation and I'm not an exception either. :) :D

South African winners

Hi Everyone

Just read on the South African forum that NL's have started arriving here! I'm still waiting for mine...wish me luck! :)