• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010's result is out. True/False?

Bongthom

Registered Users (C)
Until today, April 07th we have only two people from Africa who received NL.
I googled almost 2 days about result of DV2010, but I found nothings related to this year winners. I wonder 2 members who got NL is not true. What is going wrong with DV Lottery?

Pls give your ideas here . . .

Now you have three (3) winners

Today i recievd my NL i'm in Boston MA
the case number 17xxx from Egypt
dated March 31
guys what do you think about this number is low or it's high?
i applied 16 times befor and this is it
please advise me how to AOS while i'm in USA
please Youssry can you e-mail me at
houselight75@yahoo.com i need your advice please
thanks and have a good luck to all of you
i'm waiting for your feedback
Thanks

its not out yet , or esle we would hear a lot of people gettings nls , so plz anyone is screwing just its not funny , ok

hi light2009,

can you scan it, so that we will be sure ,that 2010 is out.

Yeah I agree with you.
The most reliable evidence to prove that S.O received NL by scanning it and uploading here.

[

be honest with you i will not ask any one to scan his NL
i 'm just telling you that i received my letter on Monday April 6 dated March 31
and i need your advice
thanks

hi light2009 ,

to be honest with you, i will ask any one to scan his NL!do you kown why.? to put end if DV2010 is out or not ! this is the reason why i will ask it"scan it" ,so if you understand it and you can help the other people in this form
please please please Scan it and put end to all news.
your's
la1

Today i recievd my NL i'm in Boston MA
the case number 17xxx from Egypt
dated March 31
guys what do you think about this number is low or it's high?
i applied 16 times befor and this is it
please advise me how to AOS while i'm in USA
please Youssry can you e-mail me at
houselight75@yahoo.com i need your advice please
thanks and have a good luck to all of you
i'm waiting for your feedback
Thanks

My Friend light2009,
I believe you and say good luck to you.;)

Hey guys, why you don't want to beleive the DV2010 is out? I think everything is OK because:
1) All the winners are from AF region.(As you remember the last year this happened to SA region)
2) Winners received their NLs inside the US
3) What is the benefit of lying in this case?!

We must beleive our friends. BUT if they could make a scan of a little part of their letter(Not any name or address and Not all the papers!!!) that could show us DV2010 result then we will be very glad.

I am wondering, why this damn delay happened this year? As "light2009" said the NL received in Boston/Massachusetts on 6/April and the date on stamp was 31/March. It shows a letter from Kentucky to Massachusetts takes 6 days to deliver!!! I think in US because of the Economic problems, they use cars instead of Aeroplanes to send letters from one state to another!!! Then Do you think, when our friends in CA will receive their NLs this year!!! Maybe on 15 May or Later?!!! (lol...) :D:D:D

We'll believe our friends if they could make a scan of a little part of their letter(Not any name or address and Not all the papers!!!) that could show us DV2010 result then we will be very glad.
I totally agree.

We appeal to Ayoussry, Light2009, Okorowaa to show us the proof.
Please friend make us clear about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree.

We appeal to Ayoussry, Light2009, Okorowaa to show us the proof.
Please friend make us clear about this.

This is just ridiculous. Don't ask people to scan their private documents only so that you may be satisfied as to whether they are telling the truth or not. Wow we have a lot of paranoid people on here. Why would they want to lie? And if they are lying who cares? It makes no difference.

This is just ridiculous. Don't ask people to scan their private documents only so that you may be satisfied as to whether they are telling the truth or not. Wow we have a lot of paranoid people on here. Why would they want to lie? And if they are lying who cares? It makes no difference.

It is posted on most of the forums. It is not that difficult to take a picture of an envelope. You do not have to show any confidential info :mad:

official date is May to June right? Do not believe the others :) It is not OUT yet.
Isn't it funny that all the 3 winners stuck in this forum but not else where!..

So scan it or we don't trust you!
It takes less than a minute to scan a document.

Oh let me guess! I'm sure you 3 winners are taking photos every single day and posting to your facebook or myspace account but cannot take a photo of envelope :)

Dv 2010

We ought to believe in our friends. For the past few years Results have been received during the first week of April with dates in March. The DV Lottery instructions haven't changed stating that the results will be coming out in March/April - it still says in the instructions that Results will be received between May and July. I believe our friends who say they have received letters actually have received them and need our guidance and advice. Let us help them as much as we can. If anyone hasn't received a letter - Good Luck and for those who have received their letters also Good Luck with your CPs/AOSs.

We ought to believe in our friends. For the past few years Results have been received during the first week of April with dates in March. The DV Lottery instructions haven't changed stating that the results will be coming out in March/April - it still says in the instructions that Results will be received between May and July. I believe our friends who say they have received letters actually have received them and need our guidance and advice. Let us help them as much as we can. If anyone hasn't received a letter - Good Luck and for those who have received their letters also Good Luck with your CPs/AOSs.

Let's give them the benifit of the dought. If its true that they have recieved NL better. I think those who don't believe should be worried about recieving theirs. It is possible they have recieved NL because I recieved mine 18/4/08 in Ghana-Africa. The fact that those of us regular members of the forum have not recieved NL does not mean NL is not out.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

it's true

Dear friend
Believe me it’s true i got my first letter from KCC
i scanned the letter and tried to attach it but it didn't work
i need your help to know how to AOS in USA
This is my e-mail houslight75@yahoo.com
i can attach it to my e-mail so e-mail me back
Thanks

Dear friend
Believe me it’s true i got my first letter from KCC
i scanned the letter and tried to attach it but it didn't work
i need your help to know how to AOS in USA
This is my e-mail houslight75@yahoo.com
i can attach it to my e-mail so e-mail me back
Thanks

You should get all the info you need by reading the AoS threads, 2007, 08, 09....Good Luck!
this is the link to 09 AoS thread
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=277338

and btw, other friends.... be patient.......most who get NLs takes a while to find these online boards, and most usually have close friends who already won DV to get advise rather than coming here. So....wait for your letters, and if you think ppl trying to con you, let them have the last laugh, who cares !!