• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010's result is out. True/False?

Dear friend
Believe me it’s true i got my first letter from KCC
i scanned the letter and tried to attach it but it didn't work
i need your help to know how to AOS in USA
This is my e-mail houslight75@yahoo.com
i can attach it to my e-mail so e-mail me back
Thanks

Now you guys believe it is true because a regular member has gotten it.
Congrats

My Friends,
Could anyone please call KCC to ask what happened this year?!

I think because President OBAMA's dad belong to Africa then this year there will be 50,000 Permanent visa ONLY for AF region!!! :D:D:D
Good luck African people! ;)

Light, I sent you a pvt email with my cell# check it out.

For the rest of you, cool down, I will scan my NL so you all rest assure that we telling the truth. Although I don't see a reason why would we lie about it?

Thanks for who ever believed us, and good luck for everyone

hi ayoussry,
Thank you for scaning the NL. and good Luck in the possess you GC. now i can say that DV2010 is out. good luck to very one .

ayoussry

Thanks a lot for scanning.

This thread has no more reason to exist. DV 2010 is effectively out !!!

Since uploading a picture didn't work, you can check both the Envelope and the NL image on the following link

http://www.kiroslounge.com/images/index.php?album=nl

Please note that I removed any private information, since I believe no need to share it with anyone.

Thank you and Good Luck all

its out thank u man for scanning , ur great , but it seems its slow this year ,
anyone knows y ?
anyways hope good luck for everyon e

hi VahidGTV,

my friend VahidGTV,
it was a joke from me 2. i wishe you very good luck.

confirmation number

How did your confirmation number look like? You don't have to put all of it, I am sure that it can be guessed to win lottery just by reading your confirmation number? thanks in advance

3amak, I guess that not everyone is subscribed to this website, but I'm sure in the next few weeks we should be hearing more and more.

Good luck to everyone

hi VahidGTV,

are you from Iran,my mother is from Iran,

hala shwoma chatori?

Salam dooste man, la1!
Hale man khoob hast, az shenidane in khabar ke madare shoma Irani hast khoshhal shodam. movaffagh bashi dooste man.:cool:

How did your confirmation number look like? You don't have to put all of it, I am sure that it can be guessed to win lottery just by reading your confirmation number? thanks in advance

This is really an interesting theory! Can you please give more detai on this conspiracy!

I wonder if the new function that allows applicant to check online if they are selected in July contributes to this year's delay.