• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

i am not the one who can say what they would do. just make the call. they might accept that email or reschedule ur interview.

Hi,
I was called them. But it seems to me they are very busy to talk with me. The person(male) just said me "wait or email again". Then he cut off the call.

What can I do now. I also make inquiry to the post office they said me no mail for me.

My interview date is 3rd march. I have only 8 day. I already completed my PCC and medical.

What can I do now? Please suggest me.

What can I do now? Please suggest me.

call them again also email to KCC about the problem. wondering what is going to happen if I don't get my 2 NL within this week. see "alexee357"s suggestion on page 5.

may Allah help us.

Yesterday I got the replay from KCC that my Interview date is March 14' 2010. Its good but they don't mentioned any time. They told me that they send my 2nd NL 14th January. But still not get. Another thing I observed that the shipment of 14th January has been missed in most of the cases. Today I have applied for PCC I would get it within 1 week.. If my Interview date is 14th March then how many days before I need to contact for Medical Certificates?

Thanks all for nice suggestions.

i actually dont know what to suggest. Email again; and also call them again on every alternating day. i dont think there is anything else you can do.
may allah help you.

I already send an email to KCC. Waiting for their reply. And tomorrow I will call again to US embassy Dhaka. Hope the same person will not receive my call.

call them again also email to KCC about the problem. wondering what is going to happen if I don't get my 2 NL within this week. see "alexee357"s suggestion on page 5.

may Allah help us.

Thanks Arifeen. I am also thinking the same as alexee357.

Yesterday I got the replay from KCC that my Interview date is March 14' 2010. Its good but they don't mentioned any time. They told me that they send my 2nd NL 14th January. But still not get. Another thing I observed that the shipment of 14th January has been missed in most of the cases. Today I have applied for PCC I would get it within 1 week.. If my Interview date is 14th March then how many days before I need to contact for Medical Certificates?

They also told me that they send my 2nd NL 13th January. In US embassy dhaka site they said you should contact doctor minimum 10 days ago before interview.
http: //dhaka.usembassy.gov/uploads/images/j7K4u_JIBiOsFpUbwbfqyQ/Instructions_medical_exams_jan6.10.pdf

I already have SSC/HSC/UNI certificates, Experience letter from my office, TIN certificate, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificates, Police certificates, and Completed Medical exam.
Please check my list that I am not missing any thing. What documents they send in 2nd NL pack? Any form I have to fill?

Today I got the appointment letter of 2nd NL (pdf format) as an email attachment from KCC. Its a great relief.
Is SSC/HSC registration and admit cards needed translation? If needed from where it has to be translate and How much cost?

Today I got the appointment letter of 2nd NL (pdf format) as an email attachment from KCC. Its a great relief.
Is SSC/HSC registration and admit cards needed translation? If needed from where it has to be translate and How much cost?
hi bro,keep all of the academic docs as it is.admit cards needed for ur earlier photo.trnslt and notariz birth cert from dhaka translation at donik bangla more 150. taka. stay cool and all da best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, today I got my 2nd letter from kkc. It was a big relief. My interview is on 7th April in London US Embassy. I have little confusion about the fee, it says on the letter that the fee is $775/person. Since I live in UK, should I take pounds(£) equivalent to $775 or should I change pounds to US dollar and take that?

Hi all, today I got my 2nd letter from kkc. It was a big relief. My interview is on 7th April in London US Embassy. I have little confusion about the fee, it says on the letter that the fee is $775/person. Since I live in UK, should I take pounds(£) equivalent to $775 or should I change pounds to US dollar and take that?

Enquire from the US embassy in London, but I'm sure they accept both (either $775 or £ equivalent). You can email or give them a call to find out the pound equivalent of $775.

Hi All,
My SSC/HSC certificates and mark sheets was laminated. Will it cause any problem?

it have been more than one month i had my visa interview. i am waiting for their call since then. can anyone enlighten me, how many days does it take to get response from them. is this more than one month delay in my case, is it normal ?

Yesterday I have faced my interview with my wife. They return all of my documents and passport without SSC/HSC registration card. And also gave me a blue paper and said that I have to submit photo ID which is older than 2008 within 31 march with passport and blue paper.
I will submit them next sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, my interview is on 7th April at London US embassy. Can some one give me advice on how to show/submit my financial/support documents? DO I need to fillup any type of forms? All I have now with me is my bank statement with balance of 7500pounds. Is it enough for my self? Do I need to get additional papers? It would be great if someone can tell me about it.

hi, my interview is on 7th April at London US embassy. Can some one give me advice on how to show/submit my financial/support documents? DO I need to fillup any type of forms? All I have now with me is my bank statement with balance of 7500pounds. Is it enough for my self? Do I need to get additional papers? It would be great if someone can tell me about it.

If you are using your own funds, then you need about $15,000 or its equivalent. If you cannot meet this amount then you need the form I-134.

On the other hand, the consular assesses each indidivual case differently. You could still go with the £7,500 and be successful/ or no question being raised about your funding. It all depends on the possibility of you getting employed early.

Hi! Let me just share my experiance at US Embassy in Bangkok - I showed Bank statement with Balance of Equav. to USD.25,000. (Approx.) and I-134 form filled in by my relation but they asked to provide with I-864 from my relation. I heard in some places they don't ask for proof of financial support.

With regards to your Visa Fee, they should accept both USD or GBP.. If you want to pay in GBP they will use the convertion rate of that day from their Bank I guess. I paid in Thai Baht and they used the Bank Rate for that day.

Wish you best of luck.

it have been more than one month i had my visa interview. i am waiting for their call since then. can anyone enlighten me, how many days does it take to get response from them. is this more than one month delay in my case, is it normal ?
Don't worry. Look at my signature I had to wait for more than one and half month. Given the present ituation it may take some more times in order for them to get the security clearance.

Hi,
I have faced my interview at 3rd march. Then they also asked for photo ID which before 2008. I submitted it at 7th march. Then they gave me an token and told me for return at 18th march for review decision.
I am little bit confused, it is normal?

Hi,
I have faced my interview at 3rd march. Then they also asked for photo ID which before 2008. I submitted it at 7th march. Then they gave me an token and told me for return at 18th march for review decision.
I am little bit confused, it is normal?