• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

I have a rules book. If you want then I can mail you the pages you need of that book. Please tell me your mailing address or email thats why I can send you the pages of the birth registration book. Hope that will help you.

sorry for the interruption between u two. i would also like have those pages of the book. :confused: can some one please........................

hey guys, I am worried about a thing...some of my friend knows my winning confirmation no(Not case no), is it possible for someone to fraud with it...i mean if someone tells KCC that this is his confirmation no and he didn't get any mail or changed my address or something like that!!?..for your kind information I have already send my 1st letter to KCC and they confirmed receiving it,waiting for 2nd...am I worried too much, plzz help...thanx :confused: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I am worried about a thing...some of my friend knows my winning confirmation no(Not case no), is it possible for someone to fraud with it...i mean if someone tells KCC that this is his confirmation no and he didn't get any mail or changed my address or something like that!!?..for your kind information I have already send my 1st letter to KCC and they confirmed receiving it,waiting for 2nd...am I worried too much, plzz help...thanx :confused: :(

Nothing to worry dude.As kcc received ur letter so there would be no such kind of issues. None can screw ur luck. Even kcc will not listen to anything such kind unless they get the 1st NL back to Sweden which they send u.And u know that is not gona happen.Its better not to disclose about DV before u get ur visa in hand else u have to face a lot of unwanted situation.Ne way stay cool & hope for the best.
All the best.

sorry for the interruption between u two. i would also like have those pages of the book. :confused: can some one please........................

I am really sorry friends. I think that I've lost that birth registration book. I couldn't locate that. You better can download it from the website www.lgd.gov.bd or to know anything about birth registration you can email to the Program Director of birth and death registration program to lgdsws@lgd.gov.bd

Nothing to worry dude.As kcc received ur letter so there would be no such kind of issues. None can screw ur luck. Even kcc will not listen to anything such kind unless they get the 1st NL back to Sweden which they send u.And u know that is not gona happen.Its better not to disclose about DV before u get ur visa in hand else u have to face a lot of unwanted situation.Ne way stay cool & hope for the best.
All the best.

Thanx buddy...its a great relief for me.

Wish you all the best :)

I am really sorry friends. I think that I've lost that birth registration book. I couldn't locate that. You better can download it from the website www.lgd.gov.bd or to know anything about birth registration you can email to the Program Director of birth and death registration program to lgdsws@lgd.gov.bd

Hi I'm not getting from I can download the thing. Can u give me the proper page link?

Thank u buddy.all the best.

Hi house lately I discovered that in my passport my mother's middle name is missing. will that be problem? In all the other papers like my birth cert middle name is there.what i can do ?I can't get a new one coz I've done my studies from abroad and that I've mentioned in the forms DS-230& dsp-122.suggest me something friends.

All the best people.

Hi house lately I discovered that in my passport my mother's middle name is missing. will that be problem? In all the other papers like my birth cert middle name is there.what i can do ?I can't get a new one coz I've done my studies from abroad and that I've mentioned in the forms DS-230& dsp-122.suggest me something friends.

All the best people.

Bro, thats not going to be a problem. Because the important thing is, you have the same name of your mother in your birth certificate and DS-230 and dsp-122, but in case of passport missing her middle name is not a big fact, cause passports are not directly related to DV, but my suggestion would be make a new one. Its not that expensive, now a days its easier to get a passport and you have enough time for that.

All the best & cheers.

Is there any deadline to sand back 1st letter to kcc?
The document which are sand to kcc with 1st letter for both of us(coz my wife got DV) or only who get dv.

gone?

where is everyone gone? :confused:
i dont want this nice thread lost into oblivion! :(

NL dated :11 may, 2009
NL received : 8 june, 2009
case no. : 2010AS00008xxx
Forms sent to KCC : 18 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 22 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

All are busy with counting down I guess, like me.

We are all counting days buddy...just pray, god is great :)
if someone gets the 2nd letter plzz inform here.

Hi All. Me Pallab. I am Also a winner DV 2010. I got my 1st NL 21st JUNE. But for some unavoidable circumstances I send it lately at 5th July. They received 8th July. I think this dilatory would have created a problem. What's ur opinion?

My Case Number is : 2010AS00010xxx .. Is it hopeful serial to get 2nd NL?

Hi All. Me Pallab. I am Also a winner DV 2010. I got my 1st NL 21st JUNE. But for some unavoidable circumstances I send it lately at 5th July. They received 8th July. I think this dilatory would have created a problem. What's ur opinion?
My Case Number is : 2010AS00010xxx .. Is it hopeful serial to get 2nd NL?

Aah, we found another one from Bangladesh.
There is nothing to worry! :)

Hi friends,
Visa bulletin is out. for October '09 cut-off for Asia is 7000.
So people get ready Its time to rock.