• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

metroloy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all Bangladeshi and every one in this forum,

Please do not hesitate to post any queries,feelings, experience,advice, suggestions (no mater if it sound stupid or ignorant )regarding dv 2010. Everyone is welcome who respect everyone's feelings and willing to co-operate.

Hope it will be helpful for everyone in this forum . Thanks & cheers.

Thanks for this thread. I am DV2010 winner from Bangladesh. My case no is DV2010AS00004xxx. Waiting for 2nd letter. I dont know whether I'll get that ! ! !

Congratulations to all of you who got your letters!

I didn't get anything again this year. There's always a next time, I suppose. :)

Thanks for this thread. I am DV2010 winner from Bangladesh. My case no is DV2010AS00004xxx. Waiting for 2nd letter. I dont know whether I'll get that ! ! !

2010AS00004xxx is a nice rank no. its low. you will definitely get ur 2nd nl. all the best and prey for others.

Hi all Bangladeshi friends Better put your post here rather than splitting ur post everywhere in this forum. This will save everyone's time and we can have a archive of queries specially for dv2010.

All the best& cheers

I got DV 2010, I am in Bangladesh & my case no. is 2010AS00008xxx. I have one question to ask if anyone can answer.
suppose, i got the second letter with an interview date. will i have ample time then to collect the documents like poice and court certificate ? or i should start gathering them right now?

......সুহৃদ

I got DV 2010, I am in Bangladesh & my case no. is 2010AS00008xxx. I have one question to ask if anyone can answer.
suppose, i got the second letter with an interview date. will i have ample time then to collect the documents like poice and court certificate ? or i should start gathering them right now?

......সুহৃদ

Hi সুহৃদ ,

1. Its better u start gathering them now.

2. If u got ur police certificate clean then u don't need any court certificate.

Thanks& cheers.

......সুহৃদ

You will have atleast 4 to 6 weeks

Thanks Metroloy for opening this Thread. Hope this will help many Bangaldeshi DV Winners.

Thanks Metroloy for opening this Thread. Hope this will help many Bangaldeshi DV Winners.

Hi sik Its my pleasure to be a part of such thing.Do u have any idea how long it takes to get reply of an e-mail from kcc. I thing u mailed them once.Be in touch dude.

Thanks&cheers.

Hi sik Its my pleasure to be a part of such thing.Do u have any idea how long it takes to get reply of an e-mail from kcc. I thing u mailed them once.Be in touch dude.

Thanks&cheers.

Max. 3/4 working days.

Hello friends, I am DV2010 winner from Bangladesh. I have passed B.A ( Bachelor of Arts ) from a college under National University Bangladesh. I marked on university degree in ds-122 form. Am I right there? Is that university degree?

Hello friends, I am DV2010 winner from Bangladesh. I have passed B.A ( Bachelor of Arts ) from a college under National University Bangladesh. I marked on university degree in ds-122 form. Am I right there? Is that university degree?

That's all right. stay calm.pray for yourself & the others. all the best mate.

hi, a question to the experts,
when am i supposed to sent the money $750 to them. I am being a bit puzzled about this. some guys in this forum seems to send it to them before even receiving the 2nd NL

hi, a question to the experts,
when am i supposed to sent the money $750 to them. I am being a bit puzzled about this. some guys in this forum seems to send it to them before even receiving the 2nd NL

hi If u r in US already & if u want to do AOS Then only U have to do that.If u r in BD and willing to do cp in US embassy Dhaka then u have to submit that at the time of interview .

All the best . cheers.

Hii I am a winner of dv2010 from Bangladesh, my case no:2010AS00011***. I've already sent my 1st letter to kcc and they confirmed receiving that 30 june. Now I am waiting for the 2nd letter. Can anyone tell me how much time it usually take to get the 2nd letter after kcc receiving the first one?... thanks :)