• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2008-affidavit Of Support

navid

Registered Users (C)
Hello

OUR sponsor has sent us I-134 form.only one form for all of us(my wife and son)is it ok or he should submit I-134 separately?

His commission expire date is in september 2007 (I-134 ),on the other hand, our interview would be in oct or nov .do u think it will get us into trouble?How long is it valid?

Our sponsor is a full time employee in Dell company .do u think he should submit W2 AND 1040?

one for the family is fine.

The commission time is for the notary public, not for your sponsor.... Nothing to worry about.

Affidavit of support and job ofer...

Dear,
My case number is 2008EU000005..I have got an affidavit of support on june 28, 2008 (for dv 2008), Do you know the end date of the affidavit off the support?

I'v got also a job offer paper notoced by notar (approved by authority- Notar)

Do I need to have cash or banc account?
Thanks for respond

Nallbani88,
Your replies to many postings are really annoying. please create a new thread if you want someone to answer your question. Please be polite and respect!!!
thank you.

can anybody please tell me what is affidavit Of Support? Whom it is required? Who will support? I am a DV2008 winner from Bangladesh and living in Bangladesh.

Affidavit VERY necessary UNLESS U have CASH$$$$$

Not necesarily even if you are single you need to prove that you wont became a public charge while living in the USA that means that someone that holds a citizen status in the states will have to file a Affidavit of Support for you however this person needs to make a certain amount of money yearly and this is guide through the poverty levels that the state publishes every year and the number of dependants that this citizen may be able to support in any event. Conclussion even if you are single and dont have enough cash to probe that you'll became a financial burden for the state you need an affidavit of support. In wiska forum there is the case of a brazilian couple who was ask to have 80K us$ in cash, bonds or state to prove otherwise without a Affidavit in my country I understand it's between 12-16 K us$ in proven finances.

My dear

I am sorry that I disturb your in Nigeria Forum, I am from Europe, and I need some advice!!
My wife won DV lottery 2008 with low case number 2008EU000005.., we returned back the DS forms (we are four members of family). We are waiting for the second notification letter. Already we got an I-134 Affidavit of Support and one Job offer (notified) form me..
Please could you tell me, is it enough affidavit of support and job offer (I am talking about evidence of support), do I need a bank account?
I am online know, please do respond know If you have a bit time, In hope that you will respond me, thank you in advance..

1. Sponsor's Notarized sworn affidavit of support on form I-134
2. Sponsor's job verification letter from his/her employer

Do I need to have the below mentioned documents?
3. Sponsor's bank letter with account detail/balance
4. One copy of sponsor's most recent US W-2 form(s) and 1040 Tax return for 2006. or more
5. Evidence of relationship.