• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2007 CP only

JulParku said:
can you give me the KCC email?? how do i have to ask them???

pls let me know
kccdv@state.gov
606-526-7500
You need to put your case number in the subject line. Right after you send an e-mail, you would get an auto-reply: don't pay attention to it. Then, in a few days, you will get a response to your question.

Anahit said:
kccdv@state.gov
606-526-7500
You need to put your case number in the subject line. Right after you send an e-mail, you would get an auto-reply: don't pay attention to it. Then, in a few days, you will get a response to your question.
Thanks,but does this cause any risk for the second letter,because in the NL it says do not send any email or call to KCC unless it is necessary???

JulParku said:
Thanks,but does this cause any risk for the second letter,because in the NL it says do not send any email or call to KCC unless it is necessary???
I don't think so. Becides, it is necessary, isn't it? ;)

Anahit said:
Are you armenian? What state are you from? Is your uncle's number current?

Hi Anahit,
Yes, I am Armenian and I am in MD. Where are you?

My uncle's number is current 38xx, but still no second package received...
I called KCC a few days ago and was told that I should expect to receive it in 2 to 4 weeks, if the interview is scheduled. I hope this is just usual reply in regard to 'if the interview is scheduled', because I don't see why it should not be....

KE

KE2007 said:
Hi Anahit,
Yes, I am Armenian and I am in MD. Where are you?

My uncle's number is current 38xx, but still no second package received...
I called KCC a few days ago and was told that I should expect to receive it in 2 to 4 weeks, if the interview is scheduled. I hope this is just usual reply in regard to 'if the interview is scheduled', because I don't see why it should not be....

KE
Hi,
I am in CA. :)
If there was a problem, they would've told you. I'm sure everything is OK.
Btw, I e-mailed US Embassy in Armenia requesting information about medical exam and sponsorship docs required. I'll get the response next week.

Anahit said:
Btw, I e-mailed US Embassy in Armenia requesting information about medical exam and sponsorship docs required. I'll get the response next week.

Hi Anahit, Would you mind sharing with me the info you'll get from the embassy?
Thanks
KE

Anahit said:
I am sure you'll get it soon, but if you want to know your interview day in advance, you can e-mail KCC. They usually respond in 3-4 days. :)

Thanks a lot,u have been very useful and not only for me i think. I really appreciate.

Called KCC again today. They told me they finished processing and are now in the process of scheduling an interview date. Told me to call back after the 15th if I hadn't heard anything.

2 nd letter

hi Anahit,you were right.I received my 2nd letter yesterday 7 November 2006.
It was send since 10 October from KCC,and only yesterday i received.
My Interview date is 05 December.Good luck to your sister and everybody else.

JulParku said:
hi Anahit,you were right.I received my 2nd letter yesterday 7 November 2006.
It was send since 10 October from KCC,and only yesterday i received.
My Interview date is 05 December.Good luck to your sister and everybody else.
Good luck to you, JulParku! :)

KE2007 said:
Hi Anahit,

I was wondering if you have heard back from the US Embassy in Yerevan regarding the medicals and affidavit?

Thanks
KE
No, they never responded me. My sister called the embassy and found out about medical exam, but I still need answers on sponsorship issue to avoid any surprises at the interview. I will resend my e-mail, and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Called KCC and was told interview date is January XX, 2007 in London. Waiting for the letter to arrive in the mail (I am in the US). She said it should arrive within 2 weeks.

Hi Anahit,

Do you have good news from your sister? Did she go for interview?

I' still waiting for the second package, called KCC twice and was told to wait for another 2-4 weeks (twice). Don't know what's going on...

KE

I am a winner of DV 2007. I decided to do CP. BUT I have a problem that has been stressing me out. Currently I am in US under F-1 status. I have been student ever since I came here. I have never been out of status. But I have worked without authorization and filed tax for it. I wonder if that will create problem in consular processing.

Has anybody been through similar setuation?

Thanks.

KE2007 said:
Hi Anahit,

Do you have good news from your sister? Did she go for interview?

I' still waiting for the second package, called KCC twice and was told to wait for another 2-4 weeks (twice). Don't know what's going on...

KE
Hi KE,

No... 13 more days... My sister's interview is on December 20. :(
You'll get the package. Don't worry!
As for the embassy's response... They haven't responded my second e-mail, either.