• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2006 and J1 visa

greg_dv2006 said:
Hi Afraid,

Congratulations!!! Look at my big smile :)
I'm so happy for you. I know that sometimes "waiting" can be pretty hard, especially when time acts against you. Anyway, you made it and this is the most important thing rigtht now. I wish you all the best and I hope your husband will have his interview scheduled within days so you both would enjoy your new "permanent resident" status. Do not forget to ask USCIS to inform the consulate at your home place that your status was successfully adjusted so that your husband has no problems with getting his green card as well.

I hope that Alincosma will have the green card approved pretty soon and so will others still waiting impatiently.
Best,
Greg_DV2006

Thank you for everything :)

afraid

alincosma said:
afraid
congrat, you deserve it.
enjoy it and hopefully your husband will get it too

Hang on !! I am thinking of you. If you have any concerns do not hesitate to go to the local USCIS office and tell them about your "concerns". They will do there best to help you.

Keep in touch and good luck!!!

afraid

finally

Hi alincomsa, greg_dv2006, boria, marvadur and everybody

I hope everybody is doing fine. Congratulations for all of you who got the GC and for those from Dv_2007 good luck.

What I wanted to add that after a long process me and my husband finished processing the DV2006.

IT WAS VERY HARD BECAUSE I WAS HERE AND HE WAS STILL IN ROMANIA, and this way the process became long and more difficult, but NOT IMPOSSIBLE.
Maybe if I would have to do this again I would choose the consular processing.( that just in case one of the spouses is in the native country ).
We were so close to a disaster.
But God helped us.

Good luck and God Bless America
afraid

Hi Vermedve,
I have a misspelled first name in my form I612 because when i filled my DS3035, I misspelled my first name,
do you have a idea what i should do to correct it?