• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV- Winners from NEPAL"Counsler Processing Only"

Congrats on winning the lottery! No, KCC will not send any confirmation. You may call/e-mail KCC and inquire whether they have received them, you will need to include your full name, DOB and case number before they can disclose any information. KCC usually responds to e-mails in about a week.

KCC contact info:

e-mail: KCCDV@state.gov
Tel: 606-526-7500

Hi Can someone tell me how they send Receipt of the my document.

Below is my status
CN:2011AS00043XXX -NEPAL
June 10 2010: NL1 Received
June 15 2010: Forms sent to KCC
June 18 2010: Fedex confirms the delivery

Still haven't receive any update from KCC about my document , How do I confirm if the document is already receive by them or not? Do they send confirmation of document in address given to them?

Thanks,
Nage

Last edited by a moderator:
today had my interview in US embassy kathmadnu. It was preety simple and stright forward the consuler was a nice lady ,

Q: Which language do you prefer?
A English would be better

Q: OK .................. what is the highest qualification you have recived
A: Bachelor of engineering

Q:When did you complete your degree?
A: Some 43 year back in the year 2007

Q: what Have you been doing since??
A: working in ....................... as engineer

Q:So is your work related to engineering?
A: yes I do.......................................

Q: Don't you have any document from your current employer?
I showed her the doc

Q: That is great how do you know your sponsor
A: He is my relative

Q: so when you get to US what do you plan to do??
A I would work for some time and then persude MS

Then the lady did some few clicks in her computer and asked me to sign the form which I had sent to KCC before.Then she said you are congratulation you are eligible for Visa pls come on 26-Aug to collect your passport.

:D

CN 2010AS00024XXX

so it was a straight forward process, they just wanted to conform with me that I have the basic educational requirement for the DV and a place to stay in US . and to my surprise they didn't touch my financial doc :O

Hi All ,

This is the first time I am using this site and though to get some information from you guys..

I am a DV lottery winner for 2011 from Nepal , however my case is 2011AS44***. I realize it high but still have hope to get it through .I have already sent all form together with 2photo KCC.

Can someone give me an idea , what are the chances of getting 2nd letter ?

Please help me.. Thanks in advance.....

Hi
Congratulations! Great news to hear about your interview. That was simple and easy. Thanks for sharing your info. Wish you all the best for Aug 26th.
Cheers :)

today had my interview in US embassy kathmadnu. It was preety simple and stright forward the consuler was a nice lady ,

Q: Which language do you prefer?
A English would be better

Q: OK .................. what is the highest qualification you have recived
A: Bachelor of engineering

Q:When did you complete your degree?
A: Some 43 year back in the year 2007

Q: what Have you been doing since??
A: working in ....................... as engineer

Q:So is your work related to engineering?
A: yes I do.......................................

Q: Don't you have any document from your current employer?
I showed her the doc

Q: That is great how do you know your sponsor
A: He is my relative

Q: so when you get to US what do you plan to do??
A I would work for some time and then persude MS

Then the lady did some few clicks in her computer and asked me to sign the form which I had sent to KCC before.Then she said you are congratulation you are eligible for Visa pls come on 26-Aug to collect your passport.

:D

CN 2010AS00024XXX

so it was a straight forward process, they just wanted to conform with me that I have the basic educational requirement for the DV and a place to stay in US . and to my surprise they didn't touch my financial doc :O

Hi nage46
Congratulations! on winning DV lottery.
Welcome to this forum. I hope you will find lots of quality information here. Although, your CN is high you would be able to get your interview either Aug/Sep 2011. This was what happen for few years. And for 2010 all of winners become current and got their interview date. When your # becomes current KCC will send you 2nd letter just before 4-6 weeks of your interview date. So you can expect your 2nd letter around July or August 2011.
All the best!

Hi All ,

This is the first time I am using this site and though to get some information from you guys..

I am a DV lottery winner for 2011 from Nepal , however my case is 2011AS44***. I realize it high but still have hope to get it through .I have already sent all form together with 2photo KCC.

Can someone give me an idea , what are the chances of getting 2nd letter ?

Please help me.. Thanks in advance.....