• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner 2016 Nepal - meet here

my case no is 2016AS0000057# applied ds form for second letter in june -2...when can I get my second ???is there anyone who has received their second letter??

November 2NLs have not gone out yet - they will be sending them soon - but I imagine they are rather busy trying to close out DV2015. So - Patience!

November 2NLs have not gone out yet - they will be sending them soon - but I imagine they are rather busy trying to close out DV2015. So - Patience!

They do seem to be getting later and later sending out 2NLs in general, though...

Has anybody got Translated his Nepali School/College certificate into English ?
If yes, please share the contact information of Translator in KTM so that I can contact them for mine as well.

Thank you !
rgds

Has anybody got Translated his Nepali School/College certificate into English ?
If yes, please share the contact information of Translator in KTM so that I can contact them for mine as well.

Thank you !
rgds

Do you need to? Usually if you are interviewing in your home country, documents in the official language don't need to be translated.

HI SusieQQQ,
Thank you for this pointer. May have any official link to justify this pls ?
By the way, mine interview is in India. Therefore, anyway I have to have the English Translation.

If any one in Nepal have done it Pls reply here.

rgd,

HI SusieQQQ,
By the way, mine interview is in India. Therefore, anyway I have to have the English Translation.

rgd,

Yes, if your interview is in India you will. The official link you are looking for is the one that explains about the documents to get, that I presume you will have read as it is linked from the selection letter. Please ensure you have read the pages and any links from them properly. It is also important that you have read all the country specific info linked from those pages. You will notice I said "usually", because there are exceptions - which you will find by carefully reading the pages and links relevant to your case.

HI SusieQQQ,

rgd,

Plus even if you were interviewing in the country where the language of issue is the official language, it is still a good idea to translate the personal documents. The original document cannot be used 'as is' in the US, one will still need to present the translated version sometime down the road.

Submitted DS-260 on 14th June and unlocked a month later for very minor changes. I guessed I should have got the 2NL this time anyhow but still no sign of it. Anybody with similar situation? Is it different for just Nepal? Many people who submitted later in other countries have already got it. 4 months since June and still no sign and I am starting to panic now.
I emailed KCC few days ago and they replied with "pending further embassy review". Then, I called yesterday and they told the interview will be scheduled only after the form is processed and my form is still not processed completely.
Any idea?

Submitted DS-260 on 14th June and unlocked a month later for very minor changes. I guessed I should have got the 2NL this time anyhow but still no sign of it. Anybody with similar situation? Is it different for just Nepal? Many people who submitted later in other countries have already got it. 4 months since June and still no sign and I am starting to panic now.
I emailed KCC few days ago and they replied with "pending further embassy review". Then, I called yesterday and they told the interview will be scheduled only after the form is processed and my form is still not processed completely.
Any idea?

Many forms are taking up to 4 months to process - so no reason to panic. Patience....

Any updates guys?What is happening?
How many of you have got interview dates?
How many of you had interview?
How many of you got visa?
Please provide your case no.(_ _XX) and DS-260 submission date if you have got 2NLs.I want to have a look at the processing.