DV related analysis sources - useful links - gathered in one place

Hi Britsimon, is there a way to calculate the probability of getting a visa after getting the interview?, like where can i see (visas issued)/(selectees interviewed) for a certain fiscal year?

Thanks

Britsimon

Super Moderator
Hi Britsimon, is there a way to calculate the probability of getting a visa after getting the interview?, like where can i see (visas issued)/(selectees interviewed) for a certain fiscal year?

Thanks
Calm down. You are overthinking everything and not listening. Your CN means you won't be interviewed until early 2018. Relax.

SusieQQQ

Thanks
I have seen these stats at one stage but can't remember where. The % refusals is typically quite small, I think for the year I saw was between 2-3k (I can't be certain of that though). And some consulates see a lot more refusals than others, as certain countries unfortunately have a high level of fraud or applications with errors in made by "agents".