• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV related analysis sources - useful links - gathered in one place

Hi Britsimon, is there a way to calculate the probability of getting a visa after getting the interview?, like where can i see (visas issued)/(selectees interviewed) for a certain fiscal year?

Thanks

Hi Britsimon, is there a way to calculate the probability of getting a visa after getting the interview?, like where can i see (visas issued)/(selectees interviewed) for a certain fiscal year?

Thanks

Calm down. You are overthinking everything and not listening. Your CN means you won't be interviewed until early 2018. Relax.

Thanks

I have seen these stats at one stage but can't remember where. The % refusals is typically quite small, I think for the year I saw was between 2-3k (I can't be certain of that though). And some consulates see a lot more refusals than others, as certain countries unfortunately have a high level of fraud or applications with errors in made by "agents".