• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery winners who are married meet here

Yes oh! Some couple are just get together to procreate.Especially in Nigeria, you don't even see your wife's nakedness and you don't know a thing about your favorite things.

Who knows probably people marry only for the sake of procreation. I believe what the C.O should be looking at is the genuiness of marriage certificates and accompaning documents like wedding pics as in the foreign affairs manual and not wether the couples are walking holding hands or not.

Who knows probably people marry only for the sake of procreation. I believe what the C.O should be looking at is the genuiness of marriage certificates and accompaning documents like wedding pics as in the foreign affairs manual and not wether the couples are walking holding hands or not.

Yeah we are not equal!Some European winners quickly stage marriages immediately they know they were selected.You can't do that here without panicking to death.They wanna know your sex life and most personal things because we are in Nigeria or Africa. It will only get better when our Govt.gives her citizens dignity and respect.When US Embassy and Govt notice low applications-that means here is getting better to live in,go to college and do business.

Beneficiaries

Last edited by a moderator:
Beneficiaries

I got a second latter for interview but there is a problem withMY WIFE name , on baneficary her middle name is missed rather her family name is written 2wise, What i have to do about it? thanks

Was the error from KCC or from your initial entry. Please clarify.

@dv2012eth,

Send e-mail and Call US embassy in your country to explain your ordeal.

NOTE that your case is not with KCC after which your interview is scheduled.

I tought it is from KCC and i send them email but they didnt replay , but i cant sure about the intial entery too. But i donnt expect to make a error like this!! if i did error i think better to forget about interview i guess
thanks

As for as l know, KCC hardly makes such mistakes. For this reason l will assume that the error was from you. Nevertheless l don't see this as a serious issue. Just explain this to the C.O on the day of your interview. Moreover your wife is only a beneficiary, she will not be the center of focus.

u right

As for as l know, KCC hardly makes such mistakes. For this reason l will assume that the error was from you. Nevertheless l don't see this as a serious issue. Just explain this to the C.O on the day of your interview. Moreover your wife is only a beneficiary, she will not be the center of focus.

I got a second latter for interview but there is a problem withMY WIFE name , on baneficary her middle name is missed rather her family name is written 2wise, What i have to do about it? thanks

Did you keep a copy or print the original entry made on the DV Website??

You didn't make yourself clear, did you mean that your wife's middle name is missing or her family name is missing?

It's highly unlikely that the KCC made the error, as they would only be sending you details of the information you entered in the original entry.

Yes KCC told me that the mistakes was during my first entry and they said they send to the embassy with correct info after winning .
I hope it will be ok couse i was on the verge of not to go for interview. Couse i tought it will affect me during interview.
Thanks anyways

Not to worry bro, You may as well send an E-mail to the Embassy in which you want to do your interview and explain to them what you noticed in your 2nd notification letter. Mind you, every mail you sent to KCC or the Embassy will be noted and kept in your file. I'm very sure the CO will show you a copy of the mail you sent to them and KCC. They always keep records of mistakes and errors selectees complained about. Please, go for your interview and come and share your testimony with us. The visa is yours. One Love!

Hi Guys
my wife is the winner ok
and i wanna send the forms to KCC
the question is should i send DS122+2 photo+ barcode letter for my wife only or for both of us
thanks

Ds230

Hi Guys
my wife is the winner ok
and i wanna send the forms to KCC
the question is should i send DS122+2 photo+ barcode letter for my wife only or for both of us
thanks

i think you should send 2 photo+ds230 part 1,2 only if u are derivative
Ur wife 2 photo+ dsp122+ds 230 part 1 , 2 +barcode sheet if she is a principal

But I have one question for you I have seen that u were dv 2011 winner but u gave up because there were error on the online entry , could you please specify what was the error??

Hi

Am married and i will be doing cp with my wife and son................be blessed all members who are current.