• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv lottery winner 2013 asian

I do not this is accurate. I think that the CNs represent ordinal visa number. It definitely not representing the selectee number

Max CN number out there for asia is between 11k to 12k. Which represents about 7 to 8k selectees. I performed a statistical test on the numbers reported by the members of this forum and this is what came out. For Africa in comparison the highest CN is in the range of 80k which matches the number of selectees 50k

It is the selectee number, not visa number

22nd october selectees are merely around 80-100 only as told by espot,,,, i think that if there were enough qualified applicants from the 1st lot then there wouldn't have been 2nd lot selection...

1. CN : 2013AS000096**
1st NL Checked : 1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : I phoned and confirmed (Nov 08/2012)
PCC : Going on
Medicals : Not yet
Interview : ?
POE : ?

Hi friends,
I hope everyone is doing well. I have a question regarding the expiry date of police report. I have been in four countries. I have applied for police reports in all four countries, I have already got all of them (including the country currently where I live). I born in Sri Lanka and left Sri Lanka in 1989 when I was 22 years old. In this situation, will US Embassy still consider the expiry date of Sri Lankan police report? (Please Note: No Police Report has expiry date) Because I have not been living in Sri Lanka last 23 years. I believe the expiry date of police report is applicable (should be considered) for the current country where I live.

Please advice.

Thanks

Kuna

DV 2013 winner

1. CN : 2013AS000096**
1st NL Checked : 1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : I phoned and confirmed (Nov 08/2012)
PCC : Going on
Medicals : Not yet
Interview : ?
POE : ?

Dear DV 2013 winner,
Your argument seems to be absolutely logical. What you committed in the past cannot be changed. what is done is don and what is done cannot be undone. Therefore the police report given by Sri Lanka police for the indicated period cannot expire. But the report you have taken from the country where you are presently living can expire if it has lapsed one year from the date of issuance the same. However for the safe side better to apply for all as early as possible. I am also experiencing with the problem of the expired police reports. I am apply once again for fresh ones.
Good luck
Upali
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk