• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery Re-draw Oct

Good-Shepperd

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
Wana know is there a redraw or wud der be any new winners this 22nd of october as per many discussions in the forums.
I do not think they show it anywhere in the site any more.
(Just in general)

It's kinda hard to say for certain if there will be further winners announced on October 22nd. Sometimes the DV lottery site says there WILL be further winners announced and other times I've seen it say there MAY be further winners announced. I guess we won't know for sure until the date arrives and we can check :)

I checked again last night and it does say that more entries WILL be selected in early October. As for the reason why, I cannot really answer and I am afraid we just won't know.

no new selected winners but maybe additional CN...

I have reason to believe that not all 105k selected were actually informed and assigned CN. For example, I have reason to believe that largest CN for Asia is ~12000 which means about less than 7000 selected winners.

hi

They no more mention the october 22 redraw on their website, i think it maybe got canceled, i hope to be wrong.

Anyway, we will know more on 22 october.

They no more mention the october 22 redraw on their website, i think it maybe got canceled, i hope to be wrong.

Anyway, we will know more on 22 october.

I'm not sure what part of the website you are looking at, but it's still here for me.

As far as I can tell, it still says "Will be selected." Will it matter? Will it really happen? Why is it happening? I'm afraid are things I don't think anyone but KCC / DoS can answer.

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Nobody knows whether they will select more winners or not, anyway they say will and we have to wait eagerly till oct. last[/SIZE]

Just an optimistic thought since the cut off quite low for many continents.
Well m not quite good with the number analysis but there r ppl out here who are jus amazing in predictions.
Theoretically speaking, there should be an additional announcement of hidden winners due to very low cut offs for Asia Europe but logically there may not be any hidden winners as it has no mention of an additional selection on 22nd anywhere in an of the dv communications(gov related sites)

Trouble with Status Check

Has anyone had trouble checking their confirmation number on the status check? Thought i would give it a try before October 22nd, just to see what message I got. I can't get through. Keeps saying that the details entered are incorrect. I have tried both my details, my husbands, and many times, can't get through. Anyone else?

Has anyone had trouble checking their confirmation number on the status check? Thought i would give it a try before October 22nd, just to see what message I got. I can't get through. Keeps saying that the details entered are incorrect. I have tried both my details, my husbands, and many times, can't get through. Anyone else?

Nope! Working fine.

I just checked mine (for DV 2013) and although it was still a NO :( it is still working.

Actually I only have to type the first number of my confirmation code and it automatically comes up anyway (guess I have checked it so many times lol)

Q

Nope ! just fine. Seems like you probably may have been entering the wrong confirmation.Try clearing Cache.

We will see within a little more than one week.
Nobody knows something for sure. So try to do something
that makes time passing by more quickly.

We all hope and we never know. May be within one week some of us
will be a new winner. It would be fine!;)