• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV LOTTERY ALGORITHM

Ist2021

Merhaba, forumda yeniyim. Uzun zamandır merak ediyorum ve bilmek istediğim bir şey var. Dv piyango piyango senin şansın mı? Çizim oluşturma algoritmayı kim topluluğu? Oluşturulan, yazılım oluştururken ölçütler nasıl belirlenir? Bilgisayardan sonra: yaş, ülke - ülke, lise veya üniversite, aile - bekar, profesyonel çalışan - işbirliğisiz, ilk başkan - çoklu planlama, kontenjan vb. Herhangi birini tercih ediyor ve arama hatası mı? İlk defa aynı mı? Bu algoritmayı her yıl değiştiriyorlar mı? 4. başvurumuzu tekrar kazanamadık. 50 yaşında. Türkiye de ilk defa çok yüksek rakamlara sahip. Teşekkürler ..

Last edited:
What are Algorithm options? Does it change every year? For example, male-female, old - young, country - region, university - high school, married - single, first applicant - at least three applicants are entered into the system, then a key is pressed and our destiny is determined? Does this method change every year? Is the quota allocated to the European region less this year? The numbers are very high in my country .. thanks.

What difference does knowing the algorithms (which if it exists isn’t shared with the public) makes? It’s basically a lottery, selection is randomly made.

What are Algorithm options? Does it change every year? For example, male-female, old - young, country - region, university - high school, married - single, first applicant - at least three applicants are entered into the system, then a key is pressed and our destiny is determined? Does this method change every year? Is the quota allocated to the European region less this year? The numbers are very high in my country .. thanks.

None of the above factors other than the regional quotas. It is a RANDOM lottery.

What difference does knowing the algorithms (which if it exists isn’t shared with the public) makes? It’s basically a lottery, selection is randomly made.
I just believed in this. I'm too obsessed with the algorithm. It's wrong to plan our future accordingly. Otherwise, you are very, very sad. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Just want to know. When do they select people? In November immediately after you submit entry or in May when they declare winner? Exactly when they select winners?

That’s why no one should be planning their future around some lottery which is based on pure luck!

I mean... this is so true... you can't plan your future based on lottery... But I did gather some statistics... For instance:-

* The number of people selected per country varies year after year...
- Brunei had 2 selectee's this year compared to 0 selectee's last year...
* Although, no country can have more than 7% (3500 selectee's).. certain countries like Iran has 4500 selectee's this year.
* The number of people selected per country is also directly proportionate to the number of applicant:
- For instance, there were a total of 849,869 primary applications from IRAN our of which 4500 applicants were select which is 0.53 percent.
* Even developed countries like Germany have around 51,903 applying this year for the DV lottery.

I mean... this is so true... you can't plan your future based on lottery... But I did gather some statistics... For instance:-

* The number of people selected per country varies year after year...
- Brunei had 2 selectee's this year compared to 0 selectee's last year...
* Although, no country can have more than 7% (3500 selectee's).. certain countries like Iran has 4500 selectee's this year.
* The number of people selected per country is also directly proportionate to the number of applicant:
- For instance, there were a total of 849,869 primary applications from IRAN our of which 4500 applicants were select which is 0.53 percent.
* Even developed countries like Germany have around 51,903 applying this year for the DV lottery.

The 7% rule is on visas issued, not selectees.

You say "this year" but you are quoting DV2018 info.