• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2014 winner need urgent help please

Hello
I have little problem
My wife has dual nationality she has resident on two adresses so what we need to write for places lived since reached the age 16, we can't put places from both countries becouse then she lives at two places at same time.
for example:
country A 1985-present
country B 1985-present
in country A she was born and we live in this country
Shall we write just adress where she was born and she is still on that addres,and ignore country B
I hope you understand what my problem is.
Thank you very much.
and congratulation on all winners.

You write the places where she actually lived. It doesn't matter if she has nationality from another country.

Your simplest/best course of action might be to delay sending your 122 and 230 forms in until after the birth/registration of the child. Depending on your case number, this might not slow the process at all. What is your (APPROXIMATE) case number and region? Similar to mine in my signature....

Thanx dude.

my CN is 2014AS000188**

as per the CN do i need to send them to KCC

cheers!!!

after deep studying of the the situation and your advises, i decide to make the interview in (B) and i sent all the forms and our marriage certificate with translation as KCC required in their e-mail answering my question:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Fiancées or common law spouses cannot be listed as a beneficiary on DV cases.
Once you are legally married, you may add your spouse to the case.

To add a spouse, please submit the following to KCC once you are married:

· Copy of marriage certificate with English translation
· Forms DS 230 Part I & II for spouse
· Updated DS 230 Part I for the principal applicant
· Passport style photo of the spouse

If you need additional copies of the forms, photocopies are acceptable or you may download them at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html .

Diversity Visa Unit
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

that's it so far but my next concern is that i will not register the marriage in (A) my origin country so in one of the document of civil record of mine the marital status: will be single beside their will be marriage certificate from (B) and spouse document with marred status to me also we can provide our marriage photos which is happened 3 years ago and another photos from different times and event in the previous 2-3 years and good emotional story (wich is real) explaining the problem and the consequences if we will register it in (A) at least in the present time, do you think the case will approve or is their a chance to even not to get interviewed due to the single status in my document ?????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of interest - what is the harm in waiting, the baby is due in August.

Actually, there's no harm in waiting till the baby is born before sending in the forms and the necessary documents backing the OP's change of status. I just re-read the post and I realized he's referring to Aug. 2013 :eek: which is just about 3 months away. Somehow, I had was under the impression Aug. 2013 had already passed and Aug. 2014 was being discussed. My bad!

You write the places where she actually lived. It doesn't matter if she has nationality from another country.
thank you.
I write country we have on our dv selectee NL,and what if KCC do some checks and find out that she is registered in another country shall they disqualifi us.
we have exellent CN 2014EU00000XXX.
Thank you for yours answers.

Thanx dude.

my CN is 2014AS000188**

as per the CN do i need to send them to KCC

cheers!!!

OK with that case number you won't get an interview until spring/summer of 2014 - so there is plenty of time to send in your paperwork once the baby is born. SM1smom was disagreeing with that tactic, but I don't know why. It also wouldn't harm to send in the forms now, because you can correct them later, but I can't see what you lose by waiting....

Actually, there's no harm in waiting till the baby is born before sending in the forms and the necessary documents backing the OP's change of status. I just re-read the post and I realized he's referring to Aug. 2013 :eek: which is just about 3 months away. Somehow, I had was under the impression Aug. 2013 had already passed and Aug. 2014 was being discussed. My bad!

Ahhh - just saw this after my latest answer to the OP. Babies still only take 9 months to make of course - so yeah, I think Aug 2013 is what was being discussed. :)

thank you.
I write country we have on our dv selectee NL,and what if KCC do some checks and find out that she is registered in another country shall they disqualifi us.
we have exellent CN 2014EU00000XXX.
Thank you for yours answers.

It's not about what other nationalities she may have or being "registered" in another country or where you have been living etc that matters, what matters is that she has a valid country of chargeability. Did she put the country she was born in or is otherwise able to use for chargeability (eg through parents)? If so, she is fine, that's all that matters.

Welcome 2014 winners

The jorney has started you need to arm yourselves with Prayers
Start by singing praises to God.
1.Open your Bible to Psalm 91 and read the whole chapter out loud (this is one of the most powerful 'covering' Scriptures in the Bible)
2.Symbolically sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon your land (your land is the spiritual space God has allocated to you).
3. Ask the blood of Jesus to begin to speak over your land (Heb. 12:24 says the blood speaks, you know).
4. Address the gates and high places of your land using Ps 24:7. Note: This scripture is one of the keys in the Bible that you can use to open gates and doors in the spirit.
5. Ask the LORD to despatch His angels to bring you blessings without any hindrances. Please note that sometimes angels can be hindered and prevented from bringing your blessings in time.

This is what happened to Daniel in the Bible.
6. Give thanks to God and close with praises.

This forum is fun sometimes! I shall pray certainly.
If anyone please has an idea how shall I answer question in DS-230 No. 32 - "In what occupation do you intend to work in the United States?"
I have a college degree but it is not recognized in the US. Shall I write: "Any occupation/job with High School qualification" or "Anything I can find on the job market" WHAT IS A GOOD ANSWER?

This forum is fun sometimes! I shall pray certainly.
If anyone please has an idea how shall I answer question in DS-230 No. 32 - "In what occupation do you intend to work in the United States?"
I have a college degree but it is not recognized in the US. Shall I write: "Any occupation/job with High School qualification" or "Anything I can find on the job market" WHAT IS A GOOD ANSWER?

Don't write anything.....
Simply write it as "Not sure yet". I also had the same problem when I filled the forms.

OK with that case number you won't get an interview until spring/summer of 2014 - so there is plenty of time to send in your paperwork once the baby is born. SM1smom was disagreeing with that tactic, but I don't know why. It also wouldn't harm to send in the forms now, because you can correct them later, but I can't see what you lose by waiting....

Thank you all for valuable advice

cheers!!!!

Got Married After Entry In 2012

Good Day All Experienced Friends
Please my wife won the 2014 DV-Lottery for further processing but we were not legally married during the time of registration but we got married a month and some few weeks to the release of selectee date. I asked and I was told I qualify to join her in applying for the visa. Could you please advice me on this and how we should go about the documentation.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Hello there,
I am currently in da UK and thats what i had filled in the forms but because my studies finishes by the end of this year I want to have my interview in Cairo.
should I just E-Mail the KCC and ask them to arrange it accordingly ?
my case number is 20141F0003XXXX , any suggestions on when will i have the interview , roughly?

Thank u

It's not about what other nationalities she may have or being "registered" in another country or where you have been living etc that matters, what matters is that she has a valid country of chargeability. Did she put the country she was born in or is otherwise able to use for chargeability (eg through parents)? If so, she is fine, that's all that matters.

thank you verry much.

ur marriage certificate is very important, get pictures that shows that u hv been together, Pls go to the interview with a lot of pictures, I ,mean large photos that show the two of u together, ok

Different dates of birth.

Please I am a new person here. I have not had good sleep for a some days now. My issue is; when I applied last year, I used the correct 1985 as my wife's year of birth. But on our wedding certificate, it reads 1986. All her academic records show 1985. But that on wedding certificate is my problem. Please advice me as am thinking if I should go and register a new marriage again.
My case no is 2014AF0001****