• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv lottery 2011 from ethiopia

hi what is the disadvantage of sending late to kcc?

Hi frehiwot,it depends on you case number.if your case number is low it has an effect of delaying your interview date but if it is high there is no problem u can take my case as an example.

Hi
how many days will it take to get the second verification after the visa bulletin is out for each month?

Hi Frehiwot,
The 2nd NL comes 4-6 weeks before your interview date. For example, if a case number is scheduled for a june 30 interview, the 2nd NL usually comes between May 15 and June 1. However, sometimes it may come as early as two and half months or as late as two weeks before the interview. In places where the postal service is poor, it may not even come at all. The best thing to do is to follow the monthly visa bulletin. If your case number is current (ready for interview) but you have not received the 2nd NL, you need to call KCC to get it via e mail. Good luck.

Hi helen, Hope you have a successful interview, It will be nice to hear you successful story,
I believe it shapes well without even mentioning the case

cheers :)

Dear Ginger,

I have tried to contact the embassy by phone and physically , but it is still difficult to get somebody who is directly responsible for such a situation. I try to mail them or write letter by their address. The other thing i try to convince the CO is to get evidence from our insurance medical cover policy. my husband has a medical insurance cover including me and my daughter the policy was signed before we got the lottery. We asked the insurance company to write "to whom it may concern" letter which states the names of beneficiary of the insurance policy. We already received the letter from the insurance company. and We (my husband and me) try to compile an evidence to show it is a just a mistake not cheating.
Thanks,

Dear Ginger,

my interview is at last week of may, I am now already finalize my authentication of my documents and medical, police and etc., the only thing that remaining is to be on the interview and with God i plan to convince the CO by the day of the interview. I was a little bit busy last week to finalize things on my hand. Still I am thinking other options regarding the names on my daughter. I will inform the result when i am finished the interview. And the other thing I hope you and fikaleb will be current for the next two months. God be with you brothers.
Thanks,

Dear Ginger,

my interview is at last week of may, I am now already finalize my authentication of my documents and medical, police and etc., the only thing that remaining is to be on the interview and with God i plan to convince the CO by the day of the interview. I was a little bit busy last week to finalize things on my hand. Still I am thinking other options regarding the names on my daughter. I will inform the result when i am finished the interview. And the other thing I hope you and fikaleb will be current for the next two months. God be with you brothers.
Thanks,
Hi Helen,i wish u all the best in your interview.try to read some couples' interviews experience just to be familiar with the question to be asked so that u will be more confident and also don't forget to pray to God.May God be with u sis.

Hi Ginger,how is the waiting treating u.i hope the visa bulletin will be published the beginning of next week and i am expecting higher number jumping so that we will be current.

Hi Helen,
I believe you are doing a good preparation and with God, you will make it,
it is always confidence and God will be on your guard,
and Thanks for the good wish also :)

Dear Ginger,

Thanks,

Hi fikaleb,
am doing good, though I was quite busy in my new job
but I do always visit this forum almost everyday.

Hope you will be current today and filled with smile :)
God be with you

Hi Ginger,how is the waiting treating u.i hope the visa bulletin will be published the beginning of next week and i am expecting higher number jumping so that we will be current.

Hi Labora,u got lost.i can understand that u r settling things down.May god be with u.

Hi fikaleb,
Yes I am trying to finish some stuff here in the US to settle well with my family. I actually read the Ethiopian forum at least every 2-3 days. It was not very active until the last three days. That is why I said nothing. I will be there to share what I know till you guys get your visas. Thank you for remembering me and good luck everyone. God be with all of us.

Hi Labora2, I see your number is very low for 2011 entry, how come your interview was done in December rather than October as was current for such number.

Hi Labora2, I see your number is very low for 2011 entry, how come your interview was done in December rather than October as was current for such number.
Hi Baltimore,if u have seen labora's signature carefully u can get the answer.to make it clear labora's case number as u said it is very low but he had sent the forms back to KCC late,June,since he received his 1NL lately but in your case u have sent the forms on 3rd may so your case will not be delayed.KCC will not confirm u the delivery of your forms unless u requested to so u need to sent a request of delivery confirmation to KCC via email after two weeks of the day u sent your forms,that means u can email to KCC as of 17th may and when u do that don't forget to write your case number,date of birth and your full name in this format:Last Name,First name Middle name.Good luck to u bro

Hi Baltimore,
DV 2011 first letters came via regular postal mails. I got my 1st NL at the end of June 2010, almost two months after people started to get theirs. The time you send your forms to kcc significantly affects your interview date. This year that is not a problem as the notification is done online and everyone gets it at the same time. That was the reason why my interview was delayed. Good luck.

Hi Baltimore,
DV 2011 first letters came via regular postal mails. I got my 1st NL at the end of June 2010, almost two months after people started to get theirs. The time you send your forms to kcc significantly affects your interview dates. This year that is not a problem as the notification is done online and everyone gets it at the same time. That was the reason why my interview was delayed. Good luck.

I got an email from KCC that the cut off number for the month of June is 29450 but it was 28525 when it was published in the visa bulletin last month for the month of June.has this happened before ?if that is the case it will be very good for us with high case number,or it might be KCC wrongly wrote June instead of July.i hope that cut off number is for June.May God be with us all.

I think that is for JULY, but still it is moving forward,
have faith cheers

I got an email from KCC that the cut off number for the month of June is 29450 but it was 28525 when it was published in the visa bulletin last month for the month of June.has this happened before ?if that is the case it will be very good for us with high case number,or it might be KCC wrongly wrote June instead of July.i hope that cut off number is for June.May God be with us all.

Fikale, I have made a call to KCC this afternoon, and they told me they will have more information about the July-case-number
on may 15, they even assured me they are still working on the bulletin, so it might be a typo in the email you got
let's hope all this waiting won't be for nothing Ayzone :)