• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2010 Winner from Nepal meet here

axldai

Registered Users (C)

DV Lottery 2010 Winner from Nepal meet here...Post about your 2010 NL and the date you received the letter.

axldai

hello guys if you received notification letters please post here and let everybody know. thank you......

Last year, Nepal received near two thousands winners.
Hope all of you here have luck to have one.
Wish:):):)

Well this year the people geeting the NL from KCC is around 1200. I guess.

Any idea when the 2nd letter will come???

Any idea when the 2nd letter will come???[/QUOTE said:
That depends upon your Case Number (CN), how fast the case numbers increases monthly... what is ur case number? u can share ur case number like i do... 2009AS00024xxx. and would be easier to guess when you will get ur second letter.

Help me my number is 2010AS00025XXX how long will it take for the 2nd letter??

and what are the chances and condition for getting rejected for 2nd letter???

Help me my number is 2010AS00025XXX how long will it take for the 2nd letter??

and what are the chances and condition for getting rejected for 2nd letter???

hi has anyone received the 2nd letter?if yes then plz give da information about the case no that hav received the 2nd letter till date

hi namitra
my case number is near with u.our CN will current in the month of july n we will scheduled for interview in the 1st or 2nd week.

Hey guys, I am really worried , I have emailed KCC several times but I have not recived till now the reply,I called them and they told me my interview date . Can I go to interview without the 2nd letter or any sort of document from KCC regarding the 2nd letter??

Hello DV2010 winners!
I have a question regarding medical examination in Kathmandu. Can anyone please let me know how long it will take to process the entire medical test?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
For detail info regarding the medical report for CP being done in nepal, the following link might be helpful

http://nepal.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/medical-exams.html

Thanks namitrathapa
This is very useful information. Since I am in Canada, I was wondering how long will it take to do the medical process. It is stated in embassy website that the medical reports will directly to the US embassy.
My question is how long it will take to get an appointment and the process time ?
Cheers!

Thanks namitrathapa
This is very useful information. Since I am in Canada, I was wondering how long will it take to do the medical process. It is stated in embassy website that the medical reports will directly to the US embassy.
My question is how long it will take to get an appointment and the process time ?
Cheers!

Sorry But I have no idea about what it will take for you to get the medical done. May be the US Embassy in canada can help you .

Namaskar everybody!

Here is my case number: 2011AS00042XXX. This is extremely high, may be near the last case numbers.

Do you think I have any chances of getting the second letter?

Good luck to everyone...

Namaskar everybody!

Here is my case number: 2011AS00042XXX. This is extremely high, may be near the last case numbers.

Do you think I have any chances of getting the second letter?
Namaskar! Congrats on winning the lottery!
Although your number is high, you should not lose hope to get your number to be current. You may be current by August-September 2011. So be patience....Good luck :)

Good luck...

Namaskar! Congrats on winning the lottery!
Although your number is high, you should not lose hope to get your number to be current. You may be current by August-September 2011. So be patience....Good luck :)

Good luck...

Thanks everyone... I'll try not to lose hope.

Please keep on posting your experience so that we can benefit from it...

DV visa has been increased

New Consular Fees in Effect on July 13, 2010

July 12, 2010

New fees for Immigrant Visas will go into effect on July 13, 2010. Fees for Non-Immigrant Visas were increased on June 4, 2010. The revised fees are the same worldwide and cover actual operating expenses for the 301 overseas consular posts, 23 domestic passport agencies and other centers that provide these consular services. The new Immigrant Visa fees are listed below:

NEW CONSULAR FEES EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2010

CURRENT FEE NEW FEE
Immigrant Visa Fees

IV Application Processing Fee

1. Family-based immigrant
visa
$ 355.00 $ 330.00
2. Employment-based
immigrant visa
$ 355.00 $ 720.00
3. Other immigrant visas
(SIVs, DVs, etc.) $ 355.00