• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2010 Winner from Nepal meet here

I am getting worried has any one from Nepal with CN in the range of 25000 got the 2nd letter from KCC. and what to do if the 2nd letter don't come and we know that we have been selected.

Found this in some place the info is for JAPAN but i though might be helpful to us to

tmfl
Order of documents for interview at US Embassy in Tokyo Japan (DV2010)
Some posters in this forum are about to have their CP interview at US Embassy Japan, and perhaps there are some lurkers having interviews there for DV2011 soon. I have attached OCR text scanned from the paper given at the entrance of US Embassy Tokyo, when I had my interview. I found the exactly same document in a site where a DV2009 winner uploaded it (unfortunately it is gone now), and actually it helped a lot, because my documents were already set in order and I could focus on other things in the waiting room.

-------------------
Order of Documents, (DV)
Please have your documents in the following order:
1. Proof of high school graduation.
2. 2 color photographs (5cm x 5cm, white background, facing forward). Be sure to write
your name at the back and put them into the plastic bag.
3. Current passport. (Must be valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into
the U.S.)
4. Birth, marriage certificate, divorce decree or death, adoption certificate if
applicable.
5. Evidence of financial support.
6. Police certificate(s)
7. Court and prison records, military record if applicable.
8. Medical examination report.
9. Self-Addressed, Pre-Paid Envelope EXPACK 500.
Unless you were given specific instructions, please ignore items you have already handed in.
In case you are presenting any receipts, please place them at the top of the pile.
*** Dependent(s): Documents (2-8) in same order with Principal Applicant.
--------------

comments:
A plastic bag for photos and a clear folder were provided by the embassy.
They took original copies of all the documents, except photocopies allowed for my university degrees, which are supposed to be optional for DV visa qualification.
Do not forget to peel off the tracking number label of EXPACK beforehand so that you can keep track of your passport&visa later.

Thanks namitrathapa for positing this info.
So how is it going so far? Did you got your interview date? Wish you all the best and please post your interview experience and documents as well.
Good luck!

Thanks namitrathapa for positing this info.
So how is it going so far? Did you got your interview date? Wish you all the best and please post your interview experience and documents as well.
Good luck!

I got my interview day it on aug 11 and the KCC told me that they have sent my 2nd letter on 26 jun. but till now not revived yet

I got my interview day it on aug 11 and the KCC told me that they have sent my 2nd letter on 26 jun. but till now not revived yet

Hi namitrathapa,

Congrats and you shouldn't be worry for not receiving your 2NL yet. International mail delivery delay are normal, so
I think you should it another week then contact KCC and they will send your 2NL via email.
Cheers

Hi Everyone,
Could anyone share their interview experience in Kathmandu? Advise of Affidavit of Support, Police Clearance Certificate, and Medical Appointment.
Thank you