• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv - i134

ajk

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a friend who is willing to sign an I134 (Affidavit of Support) for me an my wife.

Regarding Question 11, the 'I Intend' statement, i am just not sure what to say or the best way to say it.

Below is what i have so far:

“To provide room and board in such times as necessary for as long as required.
This includes the provision of food, the payment of domestic travel and miscellaneous living expenses.”

Can anyone provide advice on improving this based on their successful submissions of an I134 previously?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

AJK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have a friend who is willing to sign an I134 (Affidavit of Support) for me an my wife.

Regarding Question 11, the 'I Intend' statement, i am just not sure what to say or the best way to say it.

Below is what i have so far:

“To provide room and board in such times as necessary for as long as required.
This includes the provision of food, the payment of domestic travel and miscellaneous living expenses.”

Can anyone provide advice on improving this based on their successful submissions of an I134 previously?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

AJK

What you have written above is alright. Those things does not count too much, it's your sponsor accepting responsibilities and having the required income to meet those obligations.

Thanks for the response ammeck09, bentlebee.

I understand that our sponsor needs to supply proof of funds ect and that is covered in the previous questions on the I134. My sponsor has completed those sections no problem.

What we are both a little confused about it is what the 'I Intend' statement should say.
If what i have written so far is 'alright' what would make it better?

Are there any real world examples from previous I134 submissions out there for an immigration visa?

AJK

Thanks for the response ammeck09, bentlebee.

I understand that our sponsor needs to supply proof of funds ect and that is covered in the previous questions on the I134. My sponsor has completed those sections no problem.

What we are both a little confused about it is what the 'I Intend' statement should say.
If what i have written so far is 'alright' what would make it better?

Are there any real world examples from previous I134 submissions out there for an immigration visa?

AJK

What you write there is not what will give you the visa. Some people checked 'I intend' whiles others 'I do not intend' but they were all given the visa. As I've said above, what you have written above is alright, there is nothing to change to make your application even more better.

The economic is in bad shape now, the Government changed the rules and now winners have to have a sponsor and fill the I-134.

My cousin will be coming to US as Diversity Lottery winner. Can you tell me more about changes and how I can help her with these forms? Her number will be active sometime around November. How do I file the forms for her? Which forms are required? I am a permanent resident.

The economic is in bad shape now, the Government changed the rules and now winners have to have a sponsor and fill the I-134.