• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOD

Zolo_99

Hello,
I’ve selected for further process of dv 2024, but I am currently F-1 visa student. I have several questions.
My case number is AS26xxx, which considered high number I think
1. How soon should start my process? Should I wait until my case number become current before I send my ds-260 form? Or should I start now?
2. In worst case scenario, If my case is rejected, will it impact if I apply for OPT?
3. When should I send I-485 form? At the same time as ds-260 or later?

Thank you

Take a look at the first post on page one of the DV 2024 AOS only thread (and some of the other posts on that thread) as most of the questions similar to yours already got answered there. Then take a look at the AOS Process Spreadsheet referenced in the first post as this will enhance your understanding of the steps involved with AOS processing.
Finally, post follow up AOS related questions on that thread, keeping DV based AOS related questions on the same thread makes things easier for everyone.