• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

If you’re struggling rather have it taken by a professional. This obviously depends on how much you’re willing to spend — if at all — on the entry.

Seconded. I wouldn't leave it to chance if I were you. It cost me $30 AUD, but it is worth if to me if I get selected. One less thing to worry about.

I have been trying since morning and "site cant be reached" error Is showing as i submit entry. Please help

I have been trying since morning and "site cant be reached" error Is showing as i submit entry. Please help
Try again later, there is probably heavy traffic on the site. Entry is open until early November so no need to rush and panic :)

Now when I proceeded mine, when applied based on my spouse eligibility I should have selected country of birth India but India is not in the list, my wifes process done successfully but mine it's not showing India in the list. I cant proceed, please help

Now when I proceeded mine, when applied based on my spouse eligibility I should have selected country of birth India but India is not in the list, my wifes process done successfully but mine it's not showing India in the list. I cant proceed, please help
India is not eligible that's why it's not on the list. You need to select your wife's country in the field "Country of Eligibility for the DV Program"

dv_form.png

16th time ? Do you mean you've been applying for 16 years , or you meant 16 times trying with the website to work , this year ??
16 years. This number isn’t unusual as far as probability goes.

Most people who play the national lottery ($$$) every week of their adulthood never win the jackpot. Sad but true.

16 years. This number isn’t unusual as far as probability goes.

Most people who play the national lottery ($$$) every week of their adulthood never win the jackpot. Sad but true.
Also, the number of previous entries doesn’t increase the probability. The only way your probability of winning could go up is if fewer people enter or more people are selected.

Also, the number of previous entries doesn’t increase the probability. The only way your probability of winning could go up is if fewer people enter or more people are selected.
I agree with about that . I applied for 5 year and finally I'm amongst the lucky ones in DV2020 . I wish you best luck , praying that you will be selected in 2021 .

16th time ? Do you mean you've been applying for 16 years , or you meant 16 times trying with the website to work , this year ??
In case you don't see my signature (as it's written there), these are the ones I've applied for so far: DV-2006, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

In case you don't see my signature (as it's written there), these are the ones I've applied for so far: DV-2006, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
I checked and I see it now . Best of luck , again .

Hello, I'm not sure this is the right forum for me to ask this but I was the lucky recipient of a green card back in 2010 through the DV Lottery. I moved to the US from 2010 - 2018 and now I am back in Belgium. Unfortunately I was dumb enough to never ask for citizenship. My question is, does anyone know for sure if I could reapply and win again a green card through the DV Lottery? I really want to have the dual citizenship that Belgium/USA amazingly offers as I came back for personal reasons but I do miss the USA every day. Thank you.

Hello, I'm not sure this is the right forum for me to ask this but I was the lucky recipient of a green card back in 2010 through the DV Lottery. I moved to the US from 2010 - 2018 and now I am back in Belgium. Unfortunately I was dumb enough to never ask for citizenship. My question is, does anyone know for sure if I could reapply and win again a green card through the DV Lottery? I really want to have the dual citizenship that Belgium/USA amazingly offers as I came back for personal reasons but I do miss the USA every day. Thank you.

Unless you surrendered your LPR status, you are still an LPR. How long have you been out of the USA?