• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

Good luck to everyone entering.

With the new requirements, it will be interesting to see what weird questions will pop up in here.

Just submitted my entry! Did others use a professional US-sized passport photo or did you take your own? I fretted over getting it right, so went and got the professional one for peace of mind

Hi everyone, I have applied for the DV Lottery this evening. Today is my birthday, so hopefully my birthday wish comes true and come May 2020 I have been selected :):):)

Well my entry is in. Doing some prayers, stroking the rabbit foot and threw salt over my shoulder. That should do it. Hahahahaha. Good luck everyone. See you back here in May.

I’d imagine that your passport would have to be valid at the time of entry? If you get selected and your passport has expired by May, then you’d have to prove this. Either have the original passport you used to enter or a genuine copy.

*Please note that the instructions state that a photocopy alone isn’t proof, but may help explain your situation.

I'm trying to take the picture home but I'm not getting it perfect

If you’re struggling rather have it taken by a professional. This obviously depends on how much you’re willing to spend — if at all — on the entry.