• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 questions

Spilner

Hello everyone :)

If possible I would like your point of view about two things regarding the lottery :

1) Unfortunately, my passport has actually expired between the last opening of the lottery and now, so right now I have a new passport with different numbers than the one I used a few months ago to participate to DV-2020, is it over for me in these circumstances if I win?

2) A bit too late but I've just checked 'precisely' if my photo had the right requirements with xxxxxxxxx, everything seems to be fine except my eyes seems to be a little too low (see below), is it also over for me in these circumstances?

Capture d’écran 2019-04-01 à 17.47.14.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
No passport information, as in passport number, was included in the eDV registration form.

The photo tool you used (which I’ve edited by the way since we don’t want to promote them here) is NOT the official photo check tool.

Hello everyone,

I submitted my dv application with my current address (in africa) but I have got a scholarship to Italy.

I would like to inquire whether it's possible that I will do my dv visa interview in Italy and what are the steps to do that.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I submitted my dv application with my current address (in africa) but I have got a scholarship to Italy.

I would like to inquire whether it's possible that I will do my dv visa interview in Italy and what are the steps to do that.

Thanks
Is this for DV2020? IF you get selected then you will fill in the DS260 with your Italian address and would be scheduled there.