• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

could someone please tell me which is the correct police check to get? And the price please? Is it a AFP? Cheers

Last edited:
I also received the email requesting docs this week. Quick question, with a CN of OC2XX, if I submit my docs and they are accepted, it looks like an interview would be scheduled for Sept, Oct or Nov this year. If I wanted to postpone my interview until next year, should I just hold off submitting the docs until early 2020? Does that have any affect on my case? Thanks in advance.

I also received the email requesting docs this week. Quick question, with a CN of OC2XX, if I submit my docs and they are accepted, it looks like an interview would be scheduled for Sept, Oct or Nov this year. If I wanted to postpone my interview until next year, should I just hold off submitting the docs until early 2020? Does that have any affect on my case? Thanks in advance.
With a CN that low, yes you could expect an early interview and yes by holding off doc submission you can delay it.

Probably a stupid question but can someone please let me know what exactly that they’re looking for in the medical? Is it that we’ve been vaccinated and don’t carry any diseases?

There is a list of vaccinations required. They are age related here is the link

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefuge...nation-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

I got a blood test done to see which ones I needed.

The medical is long but good. Nothing too hard. Mostly they just want to know that if you have any disease that it is being treated.

You have to get down to your underwear and do some squats etc. They test your reflexes and eyes. They look for open ulcers and overall skin health. They check your weight and blood pressure and ask a series of questions. There is a pee test for gonorrhoea and a blood test for syphlis. An X-ray for tb is also done.

All up it’s pretty easy.

One think that stood out I was asked if I had ever been caught drink driving as that is considered part of your overall mental health and is a concern. I think it’s asked a few times throughout the exam.