• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Thanks Guys for all the updates.

For me, for example, I am AF00048XXX. I don't think they will get to us before 30th. Unless it's extended which is unlikely.

What number are they? does anybody know?

I am just going to use common sense, I will be doing the interview on Wednesday because that is the earliest we can be in Nairobi, I have to travel from Kampala, Since the re-schedule came in today, boarder is closed i had to look for authorization to travel from ministry of foreign affairs which i got today. I have to get a letter from Ministry of Health and Works, that will be Monday, Then i have to do a COVID test tomorrow to get a certificate. So i can only travel on Tuesday first thing in the morning. Then i will be @IOM on Wednesday. Since they give us a printout, i will inform the CO that Medicals were done yesterday and then show proof.
Hey
How was your interview on Wednesday?

Hey
How was your interview?
Hey man. Interview went well. I was instructed to get my medical done then send my passport to the embassy via DHL to get the visa stamped.

IOM are the ones holding me back now since they rarely pick up calls and don't reply to emails in a timely manner. They're not accepting walk-in bookings either which is annoying. I will keep persisting though.

Hey man. Interview went well. I was instructed to get my medical done then send my passport to the embassy via DHL to get the visa stamped.

IOM are the ones holding me back now since they rarely pick up calls and don't reply to emails in a timely manner. They're not accepting walk-in bookings either which is annoying. I will keep persisting though.
Then I believe congratulations are in order.
IOM is an easy step now. Congratulations again. Good news on a Saturday morning

That's great news. Congratulations!

Could you tell if they are handling a lot of interviews?