• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Greetings,

Our interview was today at 11am and we got approved.

It's been a very anxious fortnight after we did our medicals on 16th September, they just invited us for an interview yesterday afternoon.

God is Good and you are all good in this forum.
I thank all of you for the journey we've gone through. Much gratitude to those who have been active in this forum with us and to our seniors in this process who are always available to give invaluable information to everyone.

I will still include all of you who haven't received interview dates in my prayers to have a favourable judgment from Judge Mehta.

Be blessed everyone.
Much Love
Congrats brother am happy for you it has been a long and anxious moment bt God has rewarded you we are still hopeful of a miracle to the rest of us

Hullo guys my sponsor doesn't earn much yet i need affidavit of support from her
My question is how much is required?
Do they consider the amount there
Thanks

Hullo guys my sponsor doesn't earn much yet i need affidavit of support from her
My question is how much is required?
Do they consider the amount there
Thanks

The amount that needs to be shown depends on the size of the household of the sponsor plus number of intending immigrants to be sponsored.

You can see the amounts here https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p Although some people say the i134 only has to be 100% of guidelines we have heard of embassies requiring 125% (same as i864). The household size used must include the immigrants example if it is her and one other in her household now and she is sponsoring only you, choose 3 in the household table.