• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

I tried calling about that after lunch and was told no one is in so I'll have to try again on Monday. I also tried calling IOM to no avail.

I'm guessing we'll have to redo them.
You definitely have to redo them, or your visa will not be valid for long enough.

Last week was a good week, and this has been a better week as we've celebrated being treated as we deserve albeit late
As we always hope for a better tomorrow so should we pray that next week and 21st September judgment brings us more joy & celebrations like today's interview appointments and less anxiety and pain

God is Good
Blessed weekend ahead to all

@SuavePineapple and @Denis.Muwuma
Whats the advise on your medicals from the embassy?
I am just going to use common sense, I will be doing the interview on Wednesday because that is the earliest we can be in Nairobi, I have to travel from Kampala, Since the re-schedule came in today, boarder is closed i had to look for authorization to travel from ministry of foreign affairs which i got today. I have to get a letter from Ministry of Health and Works, that will be Monday, Then i have to do a COVID test tomorrow to get a certificate. So i can only travel on Tuesday first thing in the morning. Then i will be @IOM on Wednesday. Since they give us a printout, i will inform the CO that Medicals were done yesterday and then show proof.

I am just going to use common sense, I will be doing the interview on Wednesday because that is the earliest we can be in Nairobi, I have to travel from Kampala, Since the re-schedule came in today, boarder is closed i had to look for authorization to travel from ministry of foreign affairs which i got today. I have to get a letter from Ministry of Health and Works, that will be Monday, Then i have to do a COVID test tomorrow to get a certificate. So i can only travel on Tuesday first thing in the morning. Then i will be @IOM on Wednesday. Since they give us a printout, i will inform the CO that Medicals were done yesterday and then show proof.
Wah that's quite an ordeal
You'll overcome bro

Nice determination there. Looking forward to when you report that you have your visa!

Guys, I have some news from a call to the embassy.

I was trying to schedule a medical appointment at IOM and they asked for more than they had asked for to schedule my previous medical appointment. In addition to a copy of a valid passport, they also want your DS-260 confirmation page and a letter from the embassy requesting you to do medicals.

I called the embassy to get the letter and they said they'll send me an email. The lady on the phone also told me that we don't have to take the medical before the visa interview; I can retake it after the interview if I'm not able to get an appointment this week.

Guys, I have some news from a call to the embassy.

I was trying to schedule a medical appointment at IOM and they asked for more than they had asked for to schedule my previous medical appointment. In addition to a copy of a valid passport, they also want your DS-260 confirmation page and a letter from the embassy requesting you to do medicals.

I called the embassy to get the letter and they said they'll send me an email. The lady on the phone also told me that we don't have to take the medical before the visa interview; I can retake it after the interview if I'm not able to get an appointment this week.
Did you manage to get an interview date?

Following my conversation earlier with staff at IOM, they confirmed that:
If you have an interview date, your medicals will be scheduled after your visa interview
If you've been requested to undertake your medicals, then your interview date will be scheduled after you've undertaken your medicals

I wish all those being scheduled success.

I am praying for all in group 4 and 5 to equally get a favourable response from Judge Mehta come 21st September 2020.