• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Does anyone here know the last case to be scheduled for interview before it was cancelled in Nairobi embassy to estimate our chances guys in group 4??

Does anyone here know the last case to be scheduled for interview before it was cancelled in Nairobi embassy to estimate our chances guys in group 4??[/QUOT
My interview was on 18th and i got cancelled on 13th March , Case NO AF20XXX, You can try to estimate. The issue we have Nairobi has not started to respond yet.

Greetings to all
I just reached the US Embassy Nairobi a few minutes ago by voice call
1. They have confirmed that starting today they are working on DV2020 cases
2. They have also confirmed that the first cases they are working on are those on group number 2 of those who were already interviewed and were either asked to present more information or were congratulated verbally but had no visa stamp yet; that's the AP group
3. Then those on group 3 who had their interviews postponed will be next in that order
4. They have also advised that we shouldn't apply for a medical exam without a visa interview invite because (A) They aren't assured of the workload ahead taking into account that the US Embassy Nairobi also serves as the consulate for our neighbouring countries like Uganda and (B) IOM will request for the new interview date that you have been assigned before they proceed

A. On a personal note, I will call them again on Tuesday morning if I wake up and I don't have a communication yet. As advised by @Britsimon let's call every 48 to 72 hours if we don't get responses.
B. About the last case at the US Embassy Nairobi, from @Xarthisius website page we have 2 ready cases at 34001-35000 as the maximum case numbers. The lowest is 2 cases at 1-1000

Best of luck to all and I am still positive for the best for everyone and still praying for a positive outcome from the Judge on 25th September 2020

Greetings to all
2. They have also confirmed that the first cases they are working on are those on group number 2 of those who were already interviewed and were either asked to present more information or were congratulated verbally but had no visa stamp yet; that's the AP group
3. Then those on group 3 who had their interviews postponed will be next in that order
4. They have also advised that we shouldn't apply for a medical exam without a visa interview invite because (A) They aren't assured of the workload ahead taking into account that the US Embassy Nairobi also serves as the consulate for our neighbouring countries like Uganda and (B) IOM will request for the new interview date that you have been assigned before they proceed

A. On a personal note, I will call them again on Tuesday morning if I wake up and I don't have a communication yet. As advised by @Britsimon let's call every 48 to 72 hours if we don't get responses.
B. About the last case at the US Embassy Nairobi, from @Xarthisius website page we have 2 ready cases at 34001-35000 as the maximum case numbers. The lowest is 2 cases at 1-1000

Best of luck to all and I am still positive for the best for everyone and still praying for a positive outcome from the Judge on 25th September 2020
Thanks a lot for this man.

Greetings to all

Which number did you call, I called the Visa Section yesterday and they gave me a generic answer, I called again today and they have told me to call the consular section, i will try again tomorrow.

Which number did you call, I called the Visa Section yesterday and they gave me a generic answer, I called again today and they have told me to call the consular section, i will try again tomorrow.
020 3636451 This one goes to the embassy, a Kenyan will receive then direct you to the consular department also received by a Kenyan who will hand you over to the DV section where you'll be assisted by an American
The other ones are for the Travel State Department in DC despite having local numbers.

Guys, I sent an email about two hours ago to the embassy stating my name and saying that I had a DV interview canceled in March. I requested to be rescheduled following the court order and I have just received an email with a new interview date for next week.

If you had a canceled interview, I'd suggest you do the same ASAP.

I continue to pray that every selectee gets an interview opportunity.

Guys, I sent an email about two hours ago to the embassy stating my name and saying that I had a DV interview canceled in March. I requested to be rescheduled following the court order and I have just received an email with a new interview date for next week.

If you had a canceled interview, I'd suggest you do the same ASAP.

I continue to pray that every selectee gets an interview opportunity.
Good news and congratulations @SuavePineapple

Banange am so happy for you guys. Wish you all the best. Canr wait for one too unfortunately some of us can only benefit from an extension