• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

1. One last but not the list, when we applied i was single, am getting married next month, then i will have the marriage certificates and i add my spouse, hope that is normal. I have seen change of status is accepted.

2. lastly apart from certify our degree certificates from Makerere University is there any other requirements to prove their authenticity?

1. One last but not the list, when we applied i was single, am getting married next month, then i will have the marriage certificates and i add my spouse, hope that is normal. I have seen change of status is accepted.

2. lastly apart from certify our degree certificates from Makerere University is there any other requirements to prove their authenticity?

1. Yes

2. Bring copies and originals to the interview.

Yes change in marital status is acceptable and allowed. However, you may be required to proof your marriage is genuine and not something entered into for the purpose of getting a GC. So be prepared to proof the genuineness of your marriage should you be required to do so.

You could but then you night end up getting ones you don’t need.
Yes change in marital status is acceptable and allowed. However, you may be required to proof your marriage is genuine and not something entered into for the purpose of getting a GC. So be prepared to proof the genuineness of your marriage should you be required to do so.[/QUOT
You could but then you night end up getting ones you don’t need.
If i may ask, are there any standard ones i must have apart from those i indicated we already have on our immunization chart ? I was thinking of taking influenza, Mumps Rubella and Varicella

Hello,i have another question on passports,my daughter is one and a half year do i still need to have her passport

Hi all

I am dv selectee CN 2020AF00025***

I have a few questions.

1. In EDV entry, I listed No children as they are all over 21. In the DS 260 form, the question, Do You have Children?

Do I answer yes and list all my over 21 children then click "They will not be immigrating with me?" Or should I click No even though I have children. It does not give that clause of under 21 unmarried or over 21 too. Only that I should include children, step children etc

2. In EDV entry, I entered my middle name as last family name. Which what the family uses. Going through your previous years, it states, correct it on DS 260 form and put the EDV name in the alias part. Did I get that correct?

3. My wife accidentally clicked No other names yet her birth certificate states her father's name. Would that be a problem?

4. The death certificate of my mother has a name issue. Her middle name has been mispelt by one letter. My birth certificate however has her correct names. Would this be an issue? All other dates match. Her birth and death.

5. I have been denied a visa is what I would pick in that part that has that and or ...or.... However, I cannot recall why I was denied a tourist visa. I do remember the interviewer telling me I could still reapply months later if I wanted. I never did though.

I will highly appreciate your help on this. Thank you.

Hi all

I am dv selectee CN 2020AF00025***

I have a few questions.

1. In EDV entry, I listed No children as they are all over 21. In the DS 260 form, the question, Do You have Children?

Do I answer yes and list all my over 21 children then click "They will not be immigrating with me?" Or should I click No even though I have children. It does not give that clause of under 21 unmarried or over 21 too. Only that I should include children, step children etc

2. In EDV entry, I entered my middle name as last family name. Which what the family uses. Going through your previous years, it states, correct it on DS 260 form and put the EDV name in the alias part. Did I get that correct?

3. My wife accidentally clicked No other names yet her birth certificate states her father's name. Would that be a problem?

4. The death certificate of my mother has a name issue. Her middle name has been mispelt by one letter. My birth certificate however has her correct names. Would this be an issue? All other dates match. Her birth and death.

5. I have been denied a visa is what I would pick in that part that has that and or ...or.... However, I cannot recall why I was denied a tourist visa. I do remember the interviewer telling me I could still reapply months later if I wanted. I never did though.

I will highly appreciate your help on this. Thank you.

1. Answer yes and list them. Select not migrating with me.

2. You typically use your own middle name as your last name? Your wife goes by “Mrs your middle name”?That’s quite strange I must say. Is that what is listed on your passport as your last/family name? If yes, you have nothing to worry about. List it like that in that case.

3. Your wife clearly has a maiden name, she needs to list that in the other names section of her DS260 form.

4. That’s not a problem, her death certificate will not be requested.

5. No question asked here, I don’t understand what you wrote.

1. Answer yes and list them. Select not migrating with me.

2. You typically use your own middle name as your last name? Your wife goes by “Mrs your middle name”?That’s quite strange I must say. Is that what is listed on your passport as your last/family name? If yes, you have nothing to worry about. List it like that in that case.

3. Your wife clearly has a maiden name, she needs to list that in the other names section of her DS260 form.

4. That’s not a problem, her death certificate will not be requested.

5. No question asked here, I don’t understand what you wrote.

You are heaven sent @Sm1smom Sorry about the "impatience"

For no. 5, does it matter that I cannot recall the reason for denial. When I click Yes, it asks to explain. So all I have put is, Yes, I have been denied a B1/B2 Visitors Visa. Would that be sufficient enough as ana answer or should I rack my brain has in thought and recall if it was e.g under secrion 214.....cannot recall this type of refusal. It was 2009

I have some typos. Allow me to correct them.

For no. 5, does it matter that I cannot recall the reason for denial. When I click Yes, it asks to explain. So all I have put is, Yes, I have been denied a B1/B2 Visitors Visa. Would that be sufficient enough as an answer or should I rack my brain hard in thought and recall if it was e.g under secsectionrion 214.....cannot recall this type of refusal. It was 2009

I have some typos. Allow me to correct them.

For no. 5, does it matter that I cannot recall the reason for denial. When I click Yes, it asks to explain. So all I have put is, Yes, I have been denied a B1/B2 Visitors Visa. Would that be sufficient enough as an answer or should I rack my brain hard in thought and recall if it was e.g under secsectionrion 214.....cannot recall this type of refusal. It was 2009

What you’ve put there is fine. The embassy already has the denial information

What you’ve put there is fine. The embassy already has the denial information

I cannot thank you enough @Sm1smom

I will keep you updated on the progress. Forgive me ahead if I come before you with a million questions. I am reading through previous years conversations.

Hello here, i have question.i have filled my ds 260 online form but i have a problem submitting it i am supposed to enter "KCC CASE NUMBER " which i think is my case number.after entering the case number and clicking the sign and submit button nothing works all i get is a red highlight on the case number entry box...my network is stable but i don't understand why i can't submit

Hello here, i have question.i have filled my ds 260 online form but i have a problem submitting it i am supposed to enter "KCC CASE NUMBER " which i think is my case number.after entering the case number and clicking the sign and submit button nothing works all i get is a red highlight on the case number entry box...my network is stable but i don't understand why i can't submit

You need to read before you fill in.

If your number is eg 2020AF000223,Remove the zeros, and it becomes 2020AF223.

Hopin to see more 2020 selectees. Maybe they will pop up in August.

For those trying, don't give up. I have tried for 15 years. This is my first time ever to be selected.

Does anyone know the minimum requirement for KNEC. Both KCSE and pre 1986? Thank you.