• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Gurix

Starting this thread for those interviewing in Nairobi, Kenya and its specific requirements like KCSE KNEC current confirmation, CID certificate of good conduct, DHL registration and other local stuff relevant to Kenya. I'm an old dog from DV2014. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, things might have changed from my days but someone will have seen answer.

Starting this thread for those interviewing in Nairobi, Kenya and its specific requirements like KCSE KNEC current confirmation, CID certificate of good conduct, DHL registration and other local stuff relevant to Kenya. I'm an old dog from DV2014. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, things might have changed from my days but someone will have seen answer.
Website down..Unable to check as at now

Hi fellow Kenyans, I got selected with a really high case number AF2020xxx61xxx. What are the range of CNS for the other Kenyans?

Just a general reminder to people that green card marriages are immigration fraud and can get both parties banned from the US for life.

Hello i have a question our passports cz i need three passport one for my daughter one for my wife and mine...now that they are not out yet is there a way i can fill form Ds 260 without a passport and later add it once its out.. Just saw that somewhere i just need confirmation that its safe

Last edited:
Hello i have a question our passports cz i need three passport one for my daughter one for my wife and mine...now that they are not out yet is there a way i can fill form Ds 260 without a passport and later add it once its out.. Just saw that somewhere i just need confirmation that its safe

Yes, you can submit the DS260 without a passport number by selecting other travel documents option, and update the passport information at a later date when you have them.

However, there’s no need for you to rush and submit your forms now like we’ve been telling most DV2020 selectees. AF70xxx seems high, there’s a possibility of it not becoming current. Wait at least until we know the total number of selectees for DV2020 in order for us to better understand what the FY might look like.

Yes, you can submit the DS260 without a passport number by selecting other travel documents option, and update the passport information at a later date when you have them.

However, there’s no need for you to rush and submit your forms now like we’ve been telling most DV2020 selectees. AF70xxx seems high, there’s a possibility of it not becoming current. Wait at least until we know the total number of selectees for DV2020 in order for us to better understand what the FY might look like.
What do you mean by AF70xxx not becoming current...please explain

Thanks i went through it and now i understand.
Any idea how many kenyans are selected

Please pay attention the response you get every time someone responds to your post or any other posts you come across in the forum. People don’t like repeating themselves; well I definitely don’t like repeating myself, so see below:

Wait at least until we know the total number of selectees for DV2020 in order for us to better understand what the FY might look like.

Hey 2020 Selectees Congratulations, My self am from Uganda but since we all interviewed in Kenya, I will be participating in the Kenya Forum. My Question is about the medical Examination. We did vaccinations when we were young for what used to be called the six killer diseases among which include polio, Tetanus, Tuberculosis, Meseases, whooping, Dipheria and Now Hepatis B etc. If i have my vaccination card do i have to re-do them? Secondly do i have to do all the rest as list on the Nairobi Consulate website.

Hey 2020 Selectees Congratulations, My self am from Uganda but since we all interviewed in Kenya, I will be participating in the Kenya Forum. My Question is about the medical Examination. We did vaccinations when we were young for what used to be called the six killer diseases among which include polio, Tetanus, Tuberculosis, Meseases, whooping, Dipheria and Now Hepatis B etc. If i have my vaccination card do i have to re-do them? Secondly do i have to do all the rest as list on the Nairobi Consulate website.

Take your vaccination card with when you go to the medical. The panel doctor will determine what vaccinations are necessary (some get age exemptions, flu vaccine depends on season, etc.)