• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 work experience

KP9001

I'm a winner of D. Lottery 2019 and I don't have education qualification.
I am looking for qualifying with work experience

As a YouTuber I have 2 2/1years experience and My channel have 40000 subscribes and I have earned $30,000 for last 2 2/1years (google adsense payments) .
In 2018 i have earned $15,000

My question is as a YouTuber , Can I qualify under work experience.

By a “YouTuber” you mean someone who creates(?) and uploads video clips on YouTube? That doesn’t meet the work experience requirements regardless of how much you earned.

Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher.

YouTubbing doesn’t meet the required work experience as defined by the US Dept of Labor IMO. I haven’t bothered to check on O*Net as I doubt that falls within the Job Zones 4 or 5 with an SVP rating of 7.0 or above. But feel free to look it up yourself here