• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Of course.. a lot OC and EU selectees so far, on this forum at least.
Like every year.

We used to get an awful lot of Nigerians on the forum too, before Nigeria became ineligible.

btw did you ever do the calculation I suggested? I did a rough one, I am sure i missed out all eligible countries, but roughly population of St Lucia worked out at 0.004% of all DV-eligible countries. Probably smaller if I had time to actually do the population counts properly. So your estimate of 0.002% chance is perfectly in line statistically, most stats calcs I've seen don't drill probability down to the third decimal.

Fun fact: population of St Lucia is less than 5% of just the city I was living in when I got selected, never mind the country.

....and there it is: "the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED" :(

Hopefully Trump won't get rid of DV2020......oh well, life goes on if he does. Big congratulations to all who have been selected. Wishing you a smooth and as less stress a process as possible.
Cheers!

That’s probably true Pierre, I wonder what will happen to those currently selected. I guess worst case scenario they end it before interviews start in Oct for the 2019 group.

That’s probably true Pierre, I wonder what will happen to those currently selected. I guess worst case scenario they end it before interviews start in Oct for the 2019 group.

I think DV 2019 people will be OK (My opinion). The big risk is DV 2020 but only time will tell.

Hey guys, just remembered to check my entry and I keep getting a weird error : An unexpected error has occurred. The type initializer for 'Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection' threw an exception.
I've been rejected a few times before so I know thats not the usual your entry has not been selected thingy. Anyone else having this issue? Wondering if there's anything I can do about it, seems to be an issue with the official website. Keeping my hopes up!

Hey guys, just remembered to check my entry and I keep getting a weird error : An unexpected error has occurred. The type initializer for 'Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection' threw an exception.
I've been rejected a few times before so I know thats not the usual your entry has not been selected thingy. Anyone else having this issue? Wondering if there's anything I can do about it, seems to be an issue with the official website. Keeping my hopes up!

just tried to test my number(i know i got denied already) but I got the same error. I hope they know about this.