• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Verify Entrant

ilmaamounito

Dv 2019
I checked my status on May 2018, and It was have not been selected as usual.
Today I rechecked and got a massage with a headline (Information enterd is not valid)
I thought that I've entered some wrong information so I retrived the confirmation number throug (Forgot confirmation number link) and retrived all data.
When I tried to procees, i got the same massage (To retrieve a confirmation number, the primary entrant information must be verified.)
Any Explain?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Dv 2019
I checked my status on May 2018, and It was have not been selected as usual.
Today I rechecked and got a massage with a headline (Information enterd is not valid)
I thought that I've entered some wrong information so I retrived the confirmation number throug (Forgot confirmation number link) and retrived all data.
When I tried to procees, i got the same massage (To retrieve a confirmation number, the primary entrant information must be verified.)
Any Explain?

View attachment 886
Are you sure you remembered to enter your date of birth US style? Very common mistake.