• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Kenyan Selectees

FYI If it continues to be a problem, it’s ok to pay when you get to the US. Just don’t wait too long after you arrive as the green card will only be sent if payment is received; they only start the production process when you enter the US though so not paying before you get there won’t delay anything. Congrats on your visas!
Thank you I did manage to pay every and got the email on the payment details.

I had a question for Guriix though,am trying to pay for the green card for my husband and 1 using my debit card and am being told that my card has been declined yet my bank is telling me that my card is okay and it's the transaction that's being suspected to be fraudulent and they are asking if am sure that's the website I was given by the embassy.Am confused.

I used a credit card. Paying by debit is ok but sometimes they don't trust overseas debit transactions. Try using a credit card. I didn't have a credit card so i gave the money to someone with one and they paid for me. It went thru ok.

@Florence Pitts ,@Gurix i just checked now and look!!!!Issued!!!

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number:*********** 01
NRBCase
Created:11-Nov-2017Case
Last Updated:28-Feb-2019

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.
Case Number Status
********** 01 NRB
Issued
********** 02 NRB
Issued

Thanks Folks!!

Congratulations. As i always tell people check with IOM for tickets when you are ready to travel. They sometimes have cheaper tickets for DV Immigrants. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

@Florence Pitts ,@Gurix i just checked now and look!!!!Issued!!!

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number:*********** 01
NRBCase
Created:11-Nov-2017Case
Last Updated:28-Feb-2019

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.
Case Number Status
********** 01 NRB
Issued
********** 02 NRB
Issued

Thanks Folks!!

Grats!!

@Bbal4lif2 , @Gurix ,@Florence Pitts seems like i am not out of the woods yet! Back to Administrative Processing!!!!!
Why would the status be "Issued" then back to Administrative Processing?
My advise is you just email them through the email address that did send you an email informing you that they received your documents and inquire why it changed from issued to administrative processesing coz for me after it goes to issued the visa is being printed or its already printed.For my thinking I hope they just printed the wrong info on the visa and they are just redoing it and am just hoping for the best for you and your kid.Everything is gonna be okay.

Hello guys, i have a friend who won dv 2019 with an extremely low case number she just foud out last month. she has filled her form and sent documents to kcc. she has a few issues disturbing her.
1. she is a single mom of 1 aboy aged 3. his birth cert contains her father's names and not baby daddy 's names. should she still bring proof of custody to the interview?
2. she issues with her year of birth. she was born in say 1980. when she did her Kcpe, she did submit the correct birth certificate but when the results came out, the year of birth was indicated wrongly say 1983. she tried to follow up with knec for the year to be changed but the knec officials couldn't so they advised her to get a new birth certificate with the year of birth being 1983. so all her documents from kcpe to kcse to college bear the year of birth being 1983 and she completely stopped using 1980 as her yob. in her edv she used the same year on her documents. also the confidential statement from knec will bear 1983. should she be worried? she has traveled to Cyprus once for three months so her e-passport bears 1983 as her year of birth.

Write your reply...sorry she found out in October last year. and not last month. she will be interviewed at nairobi embassy.

@MrsM2018 how long did it take to to receive your SSN visited their offices to apply was informed to wait for 3 weeks did you fill any forms to get it or it came automatic. Also regarding the letter from the health department how long did it take to get it was adviced at POE not to leave until i get it.

@MrsM2018 how long did it take to to receive your SSN visited their offices to apply was informed to wait for 3 weeks did you fill any forms to get it or it came automatic. Also regarding the letter from the health department how long did it take to get it was adviced at POE not to leave until i get it.
Hey. I did not fill any forms, I got it after 3 weeks followed by the letter which came after 4 weeks then my green card. Yeah don't live without it, once you get it book an appoitment with the hospital then you can get results later. I'll now go for my results next week since I'm now settling down

Hey. I did not fill any forms, I got it after 3 weeks followed by the letter which came after 4 weeks then my green card. Yeah don't live without it, once you get it book an appoitment with the hospital then you can get results later. I'll now go for my results next week since I'm now settling down
Thanks the SSN seems like a must have for all jobs

HI GUYS

PLEASE CAN SOMEPNE TELL ME WHEN IS PRINTED THE LAST VISA INYOUR COUNTRY AND WHAT IS THE CASENUMBER ...

IN MOROCCO, THE LAST VISAS WAS PRINTED IN JANUARY AND THE CASE WAS < AF8XXX

ALL THOSE WHO PASSED THE INTERVIEW SINCE FEBRUARY AND THEIR CASE ARE > AF9XXX AND THE CONSUL SAID THAT THE VISA IS APROUVED BUT THEY NOT RECEIVE THEIR PASSPORT..

How long does it take for a Certificate of good conduct to expire. I sent my documents in November and I applied for another one today. The visa interview is scheduled for 1st week of April. Hoping that I am safe.

How long does it take for a Certificate of good conduct to expire. I sent my documents in November and I applied for another one today. The visa interview is scheduled for 1st week of April. Hoping that I am safe.
It expires after 1 year