• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Kenyan Selectees

This is a redundant thread. It’s not serving any purpose since you’re already messing it up by using it for countdowns which is also being done on a previous DV2019 thread. So I’m going to lock it up.

Thread cleaned up and reopened for DV 2019 Kenyan selectees to post and ask questions about the DV process, and to also encourage one another.

Best of luck to you all.

I am a part of a WhatsApp group of DV2018, and there are selectees of DV2019, they will definitely come, my sister in law is a selectee and with a low case number under 8k. But i haven't talked to her since so maybe she don't know about this forum. But I'm sure there are selectees

Also selected for dv 2019 CN 94xx

Now may main issue is the knec certificate .

All my legal documents including id,passport etc have two names

John doe

while kcse certificate has 3

John doe paul

Am heading to KNEC to see what assistance they will offer but wanted to hear past experiences on where names didn't match.

Thanks

I had a question regarding the vaccinations. How soon should one start getting the vaccines? Should it be before or after the interview?

I had a question regarding the vaccinations. How soon should one start getting the vaccines? Should it be before or after the interview?

They expire after 6 months or a year so don't start too early. After you get your 2nd notification is a good time.

Also selected for dv 2019 CN 94xx

Now may main issue is the knec certificate .

All my legal documents including id,passport etc have two names

John doe

while kcse certificate has 3

John doe paul

Am heading to KNEC to see what assistance they will offer but wanted to hear past experiences on where names didn't match.

Thanks

It's not a big problem, I had 3 names on most of my documents but the passport had 4 names. I did an affidavit stating I was the same person. The interviewing officer did not even look at it at the interview. KNEC has nothing to do with it.