• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 South america and the Caribbean Selectees

No problem and I will also cross my fingers and hope you get that interview next year.
Hi @Pierre82
It's been a while but have an update for you.
After a long wait, finally had interview in London today and was approved.
Embassy experience was pleasant. Appointment was at 9am. Got to security at 8.30am and was done in 5 mins. Didn't have to queue at reception, was sent straight up to the immigrant visa waiting area. We were the first people there. This was about 8.45am. Got called to the window where we gave docs and took fingerprints. The guy was lovely and chatty about the football. The went to next window to pay fees. This was about 8.55am. Waited for about 5mins then we were called to another window to see the officer. Lovely young woman who was very nice. Just confirmed if we had issues with police or immigration to which we said 'no'. She also asked where we planned to settle. Then that was it..she said it was all approved. We were done by 9.15am.
Still hasn't sunk in yet but I am sure it will once the passports come back.

Hi @Pierre82
It's been a while but have an update for you.
After a long wait, finally had interview in London today and was approved.
Embassy experience was pleasant. Appointment was at 9am. Got to security at 8.30am and was done in 5 mins. Didn't have to queue at reception, was sent straight up to the immigrant visa waiting area. We were the first people there. This was about 8.45am. Got called to the window where we gave docs and took fingerprints. The guy was lovely and chatty about the football. The went to next window to pay fees. This was about 8.55am. Waited for about 5mins then we were called to another window to see the officer. Lovely young woman who was very nice. Just confirmed if we had issues with police or immigration to which we said 'no'. She also asked where we planned to settle. Then that was it..she said it was all approved. We were done by 9.15am.
Still hasn't sunk in yet but I am sure it will once the passports come back.

Thanks for update @virgogirl07 and I hope that all goes well in the U.S.