• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

I got my vaccinations at Centre for tropical & travel medicine opposite green house. The rest of the tests must be done at IOM if you do them elsewhere they won't be acceptable cause your results will be sent to the embassy direct from IOM so don't make that mistake budget around 25k for that
@MrsM2018, which vaccinations did you get at the centre for Tropical? Those are the ones i am referring to as i understand the rest i have to do at IOM.

I got my vaccinations at Centre for
& travel medicine opposite green house. The rest of the tests must be done at IOM if you do them elsewhere they won't be acceptable cause your results will be sent to the embassy direct from IOM so don't make that mistake budget around 25k for that
What about the sputum tests are there additional costs just incase you had them if am not wrong

Hi@Guriix, which vaccinations to be exact do you get from the kanjo to reduce costs at IOM and how much is it in total cost if you have an idea as i do not have any vaccination records at all. Thanks

The only ones I got at IOM were Dultravax and Influenza.. all others I had in my yellow fever vaccination card. IOM didn't have a problem. In 2014 I paid $32 for Dultravax and $28 for Influenza. Those might have changed due to exchange rate.

Hi Guriix, i apologize for the many questions in advance. Should i backdate the vaccination records from kanjo slightly or even having them two weeks before my medicals should be fine.

It should be fine. IOM cannot refuse a properly filled out immunization card with proper stamps regardless of dates. No problem, keep asking questions

Just asking for a Friend and for myself in case I get lucky for dv2020. How much approx the budget one should have for the whole process, expenses within plus the flight ?

Just asking for a Friend and for myself in case I get lucky for dv2020. How much approx the budget one should have for the whole process, expenses within plus the flight ?
You'll spend atleast 300k. I spent around 252k to do everything. But I'm now at home and my goal is to go back with a million bob

I'm in Seattle. But I'm going back home next week since I have unfinished business over there. I'll be back next year

So I finally came back and I'm ready to live and work here. One thing I was told at the immigration is that you should not be out of the country for more than 6th months. And if you know you will then you need a reentry permit. And he said it has always been like that but he noticed most new green card holders go for a whole year. So he said if you need to leave it should be 3 months or 4 months. I got confused because most forums will tell you a whole year. Anyway let the hustle begin