DV 2018 AOS Only

Probably no one is 2018 will not come back to check here, but if you do, could you please let me know if there are people from Travel Ban country that get their green card through Lottery in AOS process?
Hi Tinaina, I am from the 6 countries and I got my background check after more than 6months. I am a female. I think there are many factors for name check like military or major of study. But nobody knows the exact time. hope it helps.

Hi Tinaina, I am from the 6 countries and I got my background check after more than 6months. I am a female. I think there are many factors for name check like military or major of study. But nobody knows the exact time. hope it helps.
Was it 6 months after interview or six months after you applied for AOS?

The response to this question doesn’t really matter, use your best judgment. Educational qualification is always the default requirement used for everyone.
Have a Good day Mr.Britsimon and Sm1smom
I am kindly requesting for your help to answer the below questions:
I am DV 2019 selectee with HIGH CASE (AS12###),
1-I have Secondary Certificate (Completing 12 years) and university bachelor degree ( Mechanical Engineering) ,currently I am working and I have more than 15 years of experience in this field, by mistake I did select “NO” to question “Does this job require at least 2 years of training or experience?” is that acceptable ? Knowing that my job (Mechanical Engineer) meets the "2 years of training or experience" criteria)? And that located in job zone 4 on the range of 7.0 or higher in the rating range of” O* DATA BASE”
Kindly note that I have seen several different opinions about the same question,
  • Some said (still need to answer this questions on the form properly). ,
  • Some people said” YES or NO it will not make any difference,
  • Other opinion said the” response to this question doesn’t really matter, use your best judgment. Educational qualification is always the default requirement used for everyone”.

2- I did submit my DS before 3 days, is that fine? Or it will get delay.
3- the question of skilled/unskilled workers I did select” NO”
In light of all the above, should I ask to unlock my DS260 in order to correct any of the above or shall I keep it as it is.

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
Have a Good day Mr.Britsimon and Sm1smom
I am kindly requesting for your help to answer the below questions:
I am DV 2019 selectee with HIGH CASE (AS12###),
1-I have Secondary Certificate (Completing 12 years) and university bachelor degree ( Mechanical Engineering) ,currently I am working and I have more than 15 years of experience in this field, by mistake I did select “NO” to question “Does this job require at least 2 years of training or experience?” is that acceptable ? Knowing that my job (Mechanical Engineer) meets the "2 years of training or experience" criteria)? And that located in job zone 4 on the range of 7.0 or higher in the rating range of” O* DATA BASE”
Kindly note that I have seen several different opinions about the same question,
  • Some said (still need to answer this questions on the form properly). ,
  • Some people said” YES or NO it will not make any difference,
  • Other opinion said the” response to this question doesn’t really matter, use your best judgment. Educational qualification is always the default requirement used for everyone”.

2- I did submit my DS before 3 days, is that fine? Or it will get delay.
3- the question of skilled/unskilled workers I did select” NO”
In light of all the above, should I ask to unlock my DS260 in order to correct any of the above or shall I keep it as it is.
Are you currently in the US and are you processing AOS. AOS threads is for selectees proving via AOS and this particular thread you’ve posted in is actually an old one by the way which should only be used for reference purpose only and not for addressing new of 2019 FY related questions.

Are you currently in the US and are you processing AOS. AOS threads is for selectees proving via AOS and this particular thread you’ve posted in is actually an old one by the way which should only be used for reference purpose only and not for addressing new of 2019 FY related questions.
No i am not ,but I am new here and really don't know where I should post my question ,I am sorry for that ,would you please answer my question.

J

jimy ny

Hello all,

I am in US with F1 visa and i am doing AOS process based on DV. If i cannot get approved for a green card, would i lose my current F1 status?