• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the god unfair for me. I was selected in DV2014 but high CN . I tried apply for DV2015 and DV2016 but still not selected :(

Not to my knowledge. So far, there are more " Non-Selected" Entrants than winners. I believe the situation will change in the next couple of days. We just need to be patient :)

Not to my knowledge. So far, there are more " Non-Selected" Entrants than winners. I believe the situation will change in the next couple of days. We just need to be patient :)

There are always more non-selected than winners, however normally a few thousand of the 100+k winners flood into this forum.

See, the thing is that the matter is not reduced to two categories only: 1) Not selected, 2) Session time out. There is also a third one - those who enter their data carefully and correctly but the form validation doesn't let them through. What about these guys? They are quite a few people on my local forum, most of whom have been around for a while and know what they are doing.

In my opinion, we should be thinking in a different direction and it's not just that whoever gets a session time out is a likely winner. It seems to me that whatever the error is, it is affecting the whole sample of applicants including the not selected ones and the false validation ones. In fact, i am afraid that by stressing on the session time out only we are biasing the situation. We need to also bring up the issues with filling out the form with CORRECT information

And an earlier report from the tweeter.
No glitch! Several thousand have already confirmed selection thru site. As w/ any lottery, only small % are selected.
:D

@cherry_pancakes, with all due respect, all options and possibilities are being considered by people. The timed out is the one with the most traction because it is the strangest, and most consistent, oddity.

Status
Not open for further replies.