• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Simon, no margarita for you. Will get Beyonce to whip up something else, you deserve better ;)

Beyonce-Gif-beyonce-29034924-490-276.gif

Crikey!

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I have a question. My brother's family applied with a total of 3 people. I have been checking their statuses and two of the people's status loaded straight up saying NOT SELECTED. The third one keeps getting weird messages such as "technical difficulties" or most of the time it says "session timed out." I have been going crazy checking, trying out different order of confirmation numbers, and it's always the same thing. Do you think there is hope for the third person? Mainly due to the same "session timed out" message and no straight answer?

Thanks a bunch!

I don't know who this @Britsimon guy is. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Can people stop giving @Britsimon such a hard time please. Britsimon has done much to help people on this forum. Learn some respect. Unless you profess to be a genius on the DV lottery you should not be so rude to other people who are sharing their opinions of what might seem to be curious results from this years draw.

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I have a question. My brother's family applied with a total of 3 people. I have been checking their statuses and two of the people's status loaded straight up saying NOT SELECTED. The third one keeps getting weird messages such as "technical difficulties" or most of the time it says "session timed out." I have been going crazy checking, trying out different order of confirmation numbers, and it's always the same thing. Do you think there is hope for the third person? Mainly due to the same "session timed out" message and no straight answer?

Thanks a bunch!
there is a speculation all over internet and other forums right now that there is some technical glitch. So, stay tuned and do check in couple days. Don't lose your/their hope yet.

Can people stop giving @Britsimon such a hard time please. Britsimon has done much to help people on this forum. Learn some respect. Unless you profess to be a genius on the DV lottery you should not be so rude to other people who are sharing their opinions of what might seem to be curious results from this years draw.
Hi Matt - I was being sarcastic and totally on Britsimon's side but i guess that didn't come across. Was trying to defend him, actually!

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch!

I'm having the exact same issue and so are a few other people that I've seen on this forum so there is definitely something going on... just not sure yet if it's a good thing or not.

FYI, there is supposedly a winner on a russian speaking forum on greencard.by. He was asking others to translate the message "you are among those randomly selected for further processing" one hour in. As far as I know he is the only one so far.

Thank you guys for all your input.Please keep us updated on any changes or updates. I honestly think we should have legitimate winners popping up by now.Its so unusual.Let us pray that KCC will have an explanation for us soon. Until then,keep calm.God loves you all. :)

THE
FYI, there is supposedly a winner on a russian speaking forum on greencard.by. He was asking others to translate the message "you are among those randomly selected for further processing" one hour in. As far as I know he is the only one so far.
They don't use this sentence anymore "you are among those randomly selected for further processing"..................

there is a speculation all over internet and other forums right now that there is some technical glitch. So, stay tuned and do check in couple days. Don't lose your/their hope yet.

Thank you! Have you seen this happen in the past? Weird errors for some applicants? I know, I'm trying to hang by a thread :(

THE

They don't use this sentence anymore "you are among those randomly selected for further processing"..................

Oh good to know it's fake! It's messed up though that some people do that to other people who do not know better, just for fun.

Have you guys noticed one point - the webpage of NOT getting selected is displayed very fast ...... faster then the link to check the DV2016 result.....my imagination would be atleast it should take some seconds to refer the database and then publish......sorry but just thought of posting this view..

Status
Not open for further replies.