• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird right? I remember this time last year and the year before, winners were popping up all over the place...I haven't seen a single one yet?

Hey guys, does the result at the first attempt [first day] have chance to change or is the final result? Why does it tells to keep the confirmation number till another year?

Forum called my as*** hehhe , man chill out theres no error, we just lost, i lose after 11 attempt and thats life, funny though my adrenaline is still in the system, travelling to usa in 10 days

It was first time for us - very very sad, me and my wife NOT selected.....hope we apply in for DV 2017.......
:(:(:(:(

Hey guys, does the result at the first attempt [first day] have chance to change or is the final result? Why does it tells to keep the confirmation number till another year?

Thats is a Question I would like to know too.. I'm sure someone has answered that somewhere will try to find and hope someone would link us if they know it ! :)

Not selected.. I applied for my brother as he was eligible.. but we lost it.... and even a friend of mine who introduced me to this lottery thing isn't selected.. anyways... life doesn't stop here....we apply again for dv2017 with even more enthusiasm :)

All the best for all those who got selected with low ranking numbers... :)

I find it rather disturbing that there are absolutely no selectees any where to be found.. Not on this forum nor Twitter, Tumblr not even facebook.... Something is seriously wrong

I hope this is an error like 2012. It's really weird no one gets selected
It isn't wierd at all. The average entrant has a 1 in 100 chance of being selected. So - if we had 100 preselctees here (which we don't) we would expect 1 of them to have been expected. There is a higher chance for the OCers.

Status
Not open for further replies.