• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really frustrated! I really want to move to the States! I need a plan B.
Is there a thread with information about how to get a sponsorship for a working visa?

Thanks and good luck to the ones that still don't know!

What sort of work do you do? Working visas are hard to get and expensive for the sponsoring company ($5000 to $1000) - so companies don't sponsor many cases without good reason. H1 visas are also subject to a lottery because demand is high...

What sort of work do you do? Working visas are hard to get and expensive for the sponsoring company ($5000 to $1000) - so companies don't sponsor many cases without good reason. H1 visas are also subject to a lottery because demand is high...

I think my husband has a bigger chance, he works in IT
I work as a legal secretary on an international law firm

Hi Harty I knew I would see you here, hope NYC is still treating you kindly. See you next year, same bat time, same bat channel.

Not an option, happily married already :)

If i was really desperate to move to the us I'd just get a tourist visa and..... You know how it goes don't wanna state it explicitly as the rules here don't allow such discussion, hehe. You get my idea..

My only hope now is for my AS13,6XX to go current. But its very unlikely

God i wanna commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.