• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selectees get interviewed according to the order of their case number. So, the people with bigger CN may not get chance for interview due to various reasons like time limit, visa limit etc

Thank you are opening my eyes!! then how do i know CN is High? i am sorry it's annoying it is the first time i am going to win hahaha and no friend ever won to tell me the story.

CN means case number...

CN means case number. It tells you when you will be interviewed... If its too high it means the visa's might finish before you get one.. thats how i understood it... Good luck to all of us..

thanks! anyway how long does it take for interview to start after selection?

Thank you are opening my eyes!! then how do i know CN is High? i am sorry it's annoying it is the first time i am going to win hahaha and no friend ever won to tell me the story.
Once you are selected , you will see a number in the letter posted there in ur name as u check. that's CN ... its smaller or bigger ..we will see .... :) :)

CAN WE CHECK NOW? IT SAYS WRONG CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND IT MENTIONS THIS "Invalid Confirmation Number: Please enter the correct confirmation number that is 16 characters long (example: 20151O0DZWY3DOV9)"

Bahahaha ...

System Error Occurred
Applicant Entry System is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.